[𝟕] - 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ when i pass and my atoms are free, i hope they explore the universe i never got to see ❞

when i pass and my atoms are free, i hope they explore the universe i never got to see

[ Yes, the 'dead-looking flowers' I reference in Sukuna's domain are Kuroyuri flowers! The same ones that are in the introduction chapter that mean both love and curse! The moment I saw that flower it instantly reminded me of Y/N, so I'll be using that to represent her a lot!

Plus they match Sukuna's domain with the entire hell/dead look. If you don't know what they look like, google them! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 7
Death
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Hey, did you know?" Sukuna looks down at the curse, standing on top of a pile of rocks from the collapsed bridge, "We're both classified as special-grade, apparently."

"Both you and me, man." Sukuna looks up at the curse with a mocking grin, its limbs ripped apart from its body as the different parts of it stay attached to the wall, its eyes being gouged from its head, lying on the ground.

The pale curse struggles for a moment before freeing it's head from the crevice it was stuck it, slowing pulling itself out as it regenerates it's body.

"Good job, special-grade." Sukuna gives an impressed look towards the pale curse, "Keep trying."

The pale curse jumps out of its spot on the wall, landing infront of Sukuna and Y/N as it gives a wide grin to the two.

"You look happy." Sukuna leans forward, a sadistic grin on his face, "Want me to praise you?"

Sukuna leans back again, shutting his eyes, "But healing with cursed energy isn't that hard for cursed spirits, unlike for humans. Neither you nor this brat really understand what curses truly are."

Sukuna turns back towards the curse, a look of insanity creeping on his face, "This is a good opportunity, so I'll show you..."

The pale curse stands up just as Sukuna holds his hands out, "...what real jujutsu is."

Sukuna touches his hands together closing his eyes as he starts to speak, "Domain Expansion..."

The ceiling ripples before red spreads across it, enveloping the two curses as Sukuna opens his eyes, "Malevolent Shrine."

A demonic-looking shrine appears behind Sukuna. The pale curse watches with wide eyes, a horrified frown on its face before—

SLICE!