[𝟗] - 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ making memories with you is my favorite thing to do ❞

making memories with you is my favorite thing to do

[ People reading this, what's your favorite movie? ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 9
Movies
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"You're ahead of the rest when it comes to close combat, Yuuji." Gojo starts, "So what you need to learn right now is how to control cursed energy as well as the bare minimum of jujutsu knowledge."

Gojo blinks in surprise at the flowery aura suddenly appearing around Itadori, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, I figured you'd be the best person to train me, so I'm just happy. I'm weak, and I couldn't save anybody. Worse, I nearly killed Fushiguro." Itadori looks down in regret, "As I am now, I won't be able to face them."

"I want to become strong. Teach me to be the strongest." Itadori looks up at Gojo with determination.

Gojo stays silent for a moment before grinning at the boy in approval, "You've got a keen eye."

"Aren't you the one who called yourself the strongest?" Y/N points out with an eyebrow raised suspiciously.

Gojo quickly turns towards a table which had two drink cans on it, ignoring Y/N's unamused gaze. "All right, first, take a look at those drink cans over there."

The green one dents as though it had been punched as the yellow one twists around itself, spraying the sugary drink up in the air before it falls back onto the table.

"This is with cursed energy." Gojo gestures towards the green one first before gesturing towards the yellow one, "And this is with a cursed technique."

"I see." Itadori nods slowly before— "I don't get it."

"Right, well..." Gojo trails off for a moment, "Think of cursed energy as electricity, and cursed techniques as appliances. Electricity by itself is hard to use, right? That's why we run electricity through appliances to achieve various results. With the green one, I just fired off pure cursed energy. With the yellow one, I channeled cursed energy into a cursed technique to activate it and twist the can with jujutsu."

Itadori perks up, as though a lightbulb went off. "In other words, I'm about to learn a very, very good cursed technique?!"

"No, you can't use cursed techniques." Gojo shoots down the idea immediately.