[𝟏𝟎] - 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ my love for you is more infinite than the stars ❞

my love for you is more infinite than the stars

[ Tbh I feel like Sukuna would have Y/N hide one of his fingers in her domain expansion, literally nobody can get to it that way unless she lets them. ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 10
Infinity
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"We have a bit of time before your appoint with the principal. Did you want to stop anywhere?" Ijichi asks Gojo, not taking his eyes off the road infront of him.

"It's fine. I'll show up early for a change." Gojo glances out be window, staring in silence for a moment before— "Stop the car."

"Huh? Right here?" Ijichi asks with confusion but nonetheless stops the car, Gojo getting out as he walks infront of Ijichi's window.

"Go on ahead."

"Huh? A-Are you testing me?" Ijichi gives Gojo a wary glance. "You're not going to hit me if I actually go on ahead, are you?"

"Just who do you think I am?" Gojo asks back pointedly, stuffing his hands on his pockets.

"In that case..." The car speeds off in an instant, Gojo watching as it disappears out of view.

"Now..." Gojo mumbles to himself, jumping out of the way just as an unfamiliar curse with pale blue skin and one eye jumps down from above, "Who are you?"

The curse doesn't answer, waving his hand down as a volcanic mound appears on the wall next to him, a large stream of fire shooting out at him.

Smoke fills the area as the curse— Jogo, grins to himself, "That was easier than I expected."

"Who are you calling easy?" Gojo asks as Jogo's eye narrows at him.

"Brat." Jogo mumbles fidgeting with his 'ear.'

He's a cursed spirit, but he can communicate clearly. Gojo realizes, staring down at the curse, And the sheer amount of cursed energy... An unregistered Special-Grade?

He's likely stronger than Sukuna currently is. Gojo thinks offhandedly before finally speaking to the curse, "Special-Grades are classified as such because they're special. Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off."

Jogo laughs mockingly, "Did I wound your pride?"

"Nope." Gojo grins at the curse widely, "I'm starting to find this fun."