[𝟏𝟏] - 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ she was the type of girl the moon chased and the stars wished for ❞

she was the type of girl the moon chased and the stars wished for

[ This book was made from me getting Sirin in HI3 and Sukuna being my favorite JJK character, no other reason other than those two thoughts mixing

Relating to that, if you play HI3, who do you have as the character on the bridge? Mine is Sirin (duh) but before it was Prometheus! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 11
Your Type
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

When Y/N opened her eyes again, she saw the curse's head rolling in a patch of grass before she was put back down on the ground by Gojo.

"Now," Gojo starts, pressing one foot against the curse's head, his presence becoming almost suffocating, "who told you to come after me?"

Woah... Y/N stares in complete awe at the sorcerer.

Meanwhile, up one of the mountains, two people sit, one of them standing with an amused grin, "Oh, dear. What now? Will you rescue him?"

"I can't let people from the school see my face, so I'll be going home now." Geto stands up, turning to walk away as he continues, "If you want to save him, go ahead and save him. Though I don't know if your kind have such emotions."

".lla retfa ,snamuh eurt eht re'eW .od eW" The creature says before disappearing in an instant.

Geto grins to himself, "Quite the statement for a cursed spirit to make."

"You don't seem like the type to act on orders." Gojo rolls the curse's head back and forth idly, "Was something good supposed to happen if you killed me?"

"Regardless, I want to know. Who was it?" Gojo stares down at the curse threateningly, lifting his blindfold above one of his eye. "Come on, just tell me already."

"Like I'd ever tell you, brat!" Jogo sneers in displeasure.

"You sure you should be saying that?" Gojo puts more pressure on the curses head.

"Damn you!"

"Hurry up and tell me, or I'll exorcise you. Of course, I'll do that either way." Gojo hums offhandedly.

"Wait, are most curses capable of holding conversations? It seemed so normal, I overlooked it." Itadori realizes.

Gojo pauses for a moment, eyes darting upward just as a spike with a flower at the top stabs into the ground, flowers blooming everywhere.