Part 27

Author's POV

" AllahuAkbar. "

His tears fell from his wide open eyes and he closed his eyes while he placed his palms over the marble floor and cried his heart out while saying " Ya Allah... oh my beloved Allah... forgive me forgive me my beloved Allah I denied your existence my whole life... I'm so ashamed my Rab... I'm so ashamed please forgive me. "

Sheikh smiled while looking at him and caressed his back then he said " come on my child recite the duas. " Abdullah looked up again at Qibla and sniffed while tears were still flowing through his eyes then he got up on his feet and walked towards the Haram while reciting the dua sheikh taught him

Allāhu akbar. Allāhu akbar. Lā ilāha illa-llāh.

Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest. There is no God except Allah.

Allāhumma zid hādhā-l-Bayta tashrīfan wa ta'ẓīman wa takrīman wa mahābah, wa zid man sharrafahu wa karramahu mimman ḥajjahu awi-'tamarahu tashrīfan wa takrīman wa ta'ẓīman wa birrā.

Allah, increase this House in honour, esteem, respect and reverence. And increase those who honour and respect it-of those who perform Hajj or 'Umrah-in honour, respect, esteem and piety.

Allāhumma Anta-s-Salāmu wa minka-s-salām, ḥayyinā Rabbanā bi-s-salām.

O Allah, You are Peace and from You is peace. Make us live, Lord, in peace.

As they reached near the Qibla but a little far because people were doing tawaf-e-kabba, Abdullah was keep on staring at Kaba with fascinating and admirable look in his eyes then sheikh said " you are seeing kabba for the first time make any dua Abdullah it's a place where dua's get accepted.

He looked at sheikh and asked in a innocent voice " any dua?... any kind of dua? If I want one of his pious servents can I make dua to have them in my life? "

He smiled and said " make a dua and leave your matter on him entrust your fate on him and wait for the results patiently. " he gulped down his saliva and looked back at Qibla then he closed his eyes while he sat on his knees, he took out Hezlin's hijab from his bag and held it in his palms then he closed his eyes again and speak in his heart

" I ask forgiveness from you Allah if I'm asking much than my limit... if you wanna take away everything from me just take away but give me my pious Angel back, give me my Heaven's flower back Ya Allah... I promise the day I get her back I'll spend my whole night in Qayyam and Sujood I promise ya Allah... just give me my Hezlin back... please. "

He cried while making dua and sniffed her hijab while placing it over his face then he looked up at the Qibla and speak in his heart " ya Allah make her feel that she's here, make her feel that she's living her dream, make her feel that she's performing Umrah please... "

Sheikh asked him to start doing tawaf and they started their Tawaf from the corner line of Hajre aswad while reciting

Labbayka llāhumma labbayk(a), labbayka lā sharīka laka labbayk(a), inna l-ḥamda wa n-ni'mata, laka wa l-mulk(a), lā sharīka lak.

At Your service, Allah, at Your service. At Your service, You have no partner, at Your service. Truly all praise, favour and sovereignty are Yours. You have no partner.