Chapter 7 ( The past - Old church )

Few years ago ~

Y/N pov :

" Sister Victoria , are you sure decision of coming here was correct ? " I said with a unease feeling " Be brave little one , we are here for saving whole Romania from whoever was inside this church we are going to find it out " Sister Victoria said trying to not make me stressed about what's going to be inside , she always called me little one because I am still young from her in order of age and looks only for my height , strength and speed I am always no.one in whole church , We finally stand infront the door it has a wooden board as I go near the board it says ' God ends Here ' it only make me more panic and stressed but sister Victoria and church mother keep forcing me to go with them I finally agree to go but a discomfort feeling keeps growing like a pair of eyes stick on me , I was looking here and there but it was dark in church some parts of church has candles making it more like a trouble for me I keep looking at directions of Old church and examining it's walls , furniture and room  , I head upstairs holding a candle in my hand for some light but a feeling hits me like someone is walking behind me making me quickly turn back but there is noone " Sister Victoria !! Please stop joking it's not funny ! " I said if any signs of some sort of joke they are doing with me but there's nothing so I can just thought that it's my imaginations and fear mixing together , I reach upstairs walking though hallways there is no candle there it's completely dark so I start to sing a cheerful song ( Author:San - You can sing Doraemon or Shinchan's theme song , it's cheerful too , that's why I like them both...just kidding but you can ) No doubt singing a song helps to reduce my fear and stress making me relaxed until suddenly window slam against each other infront of me with air pressure it's like a heavy rain is going to come , I reach there to shut the window air is so fresh to take but I also have to complete my work what I am here for so I close the window taking my candle back in my hand and walking checking the rooms it's have paino room , bedroom room , painting room and many more but all are covered with huge white clothes it's very clear that noone comes here from past many years but why though ?.....I suddenly heard a scream from downstairs making me ran down as fast as I could...I see a bloody hand shadows and sister Victoria was standing infront of it but few steps away " Sister Victoria and mother ?! " I take a step to reach up for mother but she stops me there only " No..! Run away from here.....!! Before he took you two also  " It's not clear what she is speaking about as candle's hot wax drops on my hand making me groan in pain as sister Victoria and me runs in opposite directions to confuse that person or whoever he is , I run away second floor window I have advantage of my speed but I am also worried about sister Victoria I finally escaped that old damn church I quickly reach main gate to run out of it not without looking back for sister Victoria to come I suddenly see a corpse come out of window it's sister Victoria but before I could reach before I see a huge shadow coming it to see us , helpless me have run away without checking on sister Victoria , as I finally reach at our church I run inside my room before other nuns , priests and father questions me I lock myself in room not able to forget what happened it that church....One thing I knew was that thing is strong... possibly very strong but i should inform this to my friends here probably they can help.....

Sister Irene pov :

Is Y/N good ? , She comes up running inside the church in very panic and stressed out also fear and sadness is very clear on her face like she see something that she shouldn't and it shakes her to the depths of her soul , I should talk to her tomorrow morning and also sister Victoria and mother are also not here but what happened is still unknown.....I will find it out because I can't leave Y/N all alone by herself only......I don't know what you did Y/N but what ever happened is not that you want or wish to happen and I know you very well , you are innocent fool...you will keep most painful moments in deep your heart for sake others won't get hurt but no you have to tell this.....Oh lord please help Y/N to fight and come out of that fear or stress that shook her deep to her heart... suddenly rain started outside as I took clothes outside from inside thankfully they are not much wet