- Let's see if- Dylan barely managed to finish speaking, as Richard quickly swallowed the secretary's thick cock, leaving him speechless, just moans mixed with the lascivious noise of the kisses he exchanged with Michael.

The table was small but sturdy. Richard adjusted himself by lying down and leaving part of his head and legs outside. He felt Michael approaching, coming towards his nipples, from the back of his head, while rubbing his half-cock stick between the short strands of hair. Dylan, in turn, ignored his colleague's already hard cock, squatted down and placed his legs between his shoulders, as his real focus was taking turns sticking his nose and tongue into that ass.

In the middle of that extremely exciting episode, Richard didn't even notice the moment that Dylan was already sucking his cock and lifting his legs, until he felt Michael's heavy hand holding his neck while he played with the glans between those lips, spreading the precum around him. at the same time that Dylan's fingers were already scissoring that ass with great desire and spitting on the curly part.

Madden felt like he was going to heaven and hell when the drooling cock began to penetrate him. Like a whore in heat, the sly moans, a little too loud for the time and place, that he let out just feeling the slow and precise thrusts of that cock were only had when Michael finally jammed his dick completely into the bastard's mouth, standing still. for a few seconds, just pulsing in the throat.

Michael and Richard were in competition to see who could fuck the kids better. Dylan had already given it to both of them, but not at the same time and as a good listener, he knew everything that happened there. Everyone thought they wouldn't be able to do the job, but they made it work, after all, the companionship and brotherhood between the teachers at that school prevailed.

And the mission to leave everyone's ass on fire too.

When the teacher realized, everything was already inside and the two continued fucking him. From then on, they began to take turns fucking their asses and mouths, always hissing nasty things, but not too loudly so as not to attract attention.

Suddenly, Dylan pulled him, taking Michael's dick out of his mouth like a tasty lollipop, leaving him propped up on the table while he arranged himself on the floor, soon after understanding what the secretary wanted with all of that. Michael surrounded the table, at once encouraging him to do what everyone was thinking.

- What are you waiting for to sit down? - O'Brien ordered while playing with his extremely excited cock.

- Nothing, man - Richard was going to continue with that, he wasn't just any weakling

- Oh, come slowly so it feels really good - The accent and seductive voice of the New Yorker saying that convinced him to remain more confident.

Slowly, he did what he was told. Dylan's hands held him around his waist, leaving his ass in the air, in which the attentive Michael slowly inserted himself into his ass. As soon as Dylan noticed the other's desire to scream, he placed a slow, wet kiss until the pain went away and he got used to everything inside him. It wasn't even because of the size, he had already taken several, he knew the diversity, but because of the thickness of his colleagues' cocks.

When he was more relaxed, he gave a slight roll, which Michael understood and started to thrust, holding his neck in a rear-naked choke and leaving his dick completely free so that O'Brien could take the liberty of masturbating him.

At that moment, the teacher went to heaven. His mind flashed a self-message: "I will never stop feeling that ecstasy", which gave him a feeling of pleasure. Two dicks in pure harmony leaving him completely fucked up while his dick was stimulated by a naughty boy who fucks him both for his ass and for his dominating gaze.