[𝟏𝟐] - 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky ❞

she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky

[ The amount of Miwa slander I've seen before is insane she's literally so cute I love her <33 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 12
Admiration
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Fushiguro puts his hand against the rocky ground, pushing himself to a crouching position as he looks up at Todo.

"I knew at first glance that you were a boring guy." Todo walks towards Fushiguro, tears still streaming down his face, "But you shouldn't judge a person by their looks, right? So I went out of my way to ask you, but you just trampled on my kindness."

"Is your brain as pineapple as your head?" Fushiguro glares at the larger man, Todo... That Todo? The one involved in last year's unprecedented jujutsu terror attack caused by the curse user, Geto— The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons from Kyoto to Shinjuku. The one who exorcised a special-grade and five First-Grade cursed spirits by himself when the parade appeared in Kyoto? That Todo?

Still, there are several First-Grade sorcerers capable of beating a Special-Grade. What's shocking is... Megumi moves to stand up, "I heard you don't use cursed techniques."

"Huh? Oh, that rumor's false." Todo raises his hand casually, "I used them against the Special-Grade."

He doesn't use them against First-Grades?! Is he a monster?! Fushiguro grits his teeth, "That's a relief to hear."

Fushiguro holds his hands out, "Nue, plus Gama!" Multiple frogs with white wings emerge from the ground, "Bottomless Well!"

Todo stretches his neck, observing Fushiguro, I'm up against a hardcore close-range fighter. I'll keep my distance and restrain him.

Todo rushes towards him, knocking away the frogs as he wraps his arms around Fushiguro, restraining him, "Flimsy and shallow... both your body and your taste in women!"

Todo slams Fushiguro against the ground, jumping back up as he draws his fist back. Fushiguro opens his eyes before darting to the side just as Todo lands a hit against the ground.

Todo chases after him, punching him again and again before eventually slamming him against one of the wooden pillars by his face.

Fushiguro grunts, blood dripping down his face as Todo glares at him, "I'm not finished yet!"

Todo slams Fushiguro through the countlesss wooden pillars, knocking them both into the air.