Part 31

" Angeeeellll.... aghhhh Hezlinnnn. "

He cried his heart out while screaming her name, he was feeling like someone cut his heart out of his chest and he was screaming in pain he started whimpering and hiccuping so bad while crying and said " Allah... ya Allah... my Angel... Allah my Angel.... nooo.... what is going on Allah... why am I feeling like she's not okay or something happens to her... Allah please my Angel... please take me to her please. "

Hezlin's tears streamed down through her eyes as she accepted Ahmad officially her husband and he looked at her with a smile on his face but Hezlin's head was still lowered and her eyes were closed.

The wedding came to an end after some time and they all left for their house as Hezlin met her parents and brother.
Mr mehmat felt tears in his eyes as he saw Hezlin's head was still lowered but she wasn't crying then Mr Mehmat said
" you won't look at your Appa? "

She looked up then he cupped her face and said " promise me you'll try your best to live a happy life. " she felt her lips trembled then she nodded her head and then her Appa said " always remember that I love you so much my precious daughter wether whatever happens your Appa will always love you... if this whole world go against you I'll be by your side even after my death... do you understand? "

She closed her eyes as tears stream down through her eyes then she hugged her Appa and said " please Appa don't leave my side... never please. " he caressed her head while crying then Molana caressed Mr Mehmat's shoulder and said

" I know Hezlin is so dear to you... but she's as dear to me Mehmat... I still remember when you lose the hope to be a parent and Allah bless you with her after 8 years of your marriage we both always wished and prayed to Allah to bless you with a rehmat and she came in all of our life as a rehmat... I never thought her less then my own daughter and from today she's my responsibility wether whatever happens I'll never make her feel less then her Appa... hmmm now don't be sad she's not going far she'll always lives near you."

Mr Mehmat smiled in pain then he kissed Hezlin's temple and said " May you always stay happy my child May Allah give you peace of heart and mind and you find your all happiness in this relationship... stay bless. "

He grabbed Ahmad's hand and then he grabbed Hezlin's hand, he placed her hand in Ahmad's hand while Hezlin felt Ahmad tightened his grip around her hand warmly, she closed her eyes and a tear fell from her eye then she heard her Appa said " take care of her, please. "

Ahmad smiled and held Mr Mehmat's hand then he kissed the back of his palm and said " I'll insha'Allah. " with that Ahmad took her towards the car and opened the door of the car for her and make her sit in the car then he met her parents for the last time before leaving and Mr Mehmat kissed his forehead and said " I pray to Allah that you both live a happy life. "

He smiled and said " Insha'Allah uncle. " with that he also sat in the car and left from there while Molana and Miss Khadija already left from there.

The whole drive back towards Ahmad's house Hezlin's heart was beating so fast and she was feeling a strange wave of fear lingering over her body she closed her eyes and Jungkook's face came into her vision then she immediately opened her eyes and speak in her heart " no... I shouldn't think about him... I have to take him out of my mind it's not acceptable at any cost... Hezlin now Ahmad is your man he got all the rights and you promised your Appa that you'll live happily with him and you'll obey Allah's order so forget about him... just forget him. "

Ahmad stopped the car and looked at Hezlin then he smiled and said " we are here Fatima. " she looked up at the front glass window and saw his house all lighted up and decorated in front of her eyes then he got out of the car and walked towards her side, he opened the door for her and forwarded his hand towards her she hesitantly placed her hand over his palm and came out of the car.