Part 32

" sorry... he's no more. "

Everyone remained shocked after hearing doctors words while Molana was silently standing in a corner because he knew that coming, Hezlin felt weak on her knees and was about to fall but Altan held her and she sat on the ground while her face became shocked and her eyes were wide open and she was staring at a random spot.

He noticed her situation and hugged her while pulling her face near to his chest and caressed her head while saying
" unnie... unnie please brace yourself please. "

She felt her entire world ended and now not even a single hope of something good will ever happen in her life left for her, as she lost the biggest support of her, the man who taught her everything about life and stayed by her side even in the most tough situation where even some father's don't believe their children but her Appa always trust her blindly... she lost the one who always guide her about right and wrong and because of his guidance she was saved till now.

A tear fell from her eyes and she said
" my world ended... my life ended today Altan... I'm finished today. " he shook his head while he again hugged her and hide her in his embrace and cried his heart out while saying " don't say this Hezlin... please don't talk like this. "

Molana Mehmood and Miss Khadija looked at each other while tears were streaming down their eyes then Molana shook his head while pain was visible on his face signalling her " what we have done? "

She looked away from him towards Mrs Mehmat who was silently sitting with a shocked look on her face as she got a severe shock and she was still processing what she just heard, she just got widowed, she just lost her husband.

They all came home while Altan was still at the hospital because he had to bring Mr Mehmat's dead body. People started to gather in their house for condolences.

Hezlin was sitting in a corner away from every one while she was silently staring at a random spot and not even a tear was coming out of her eyes, the other women were condoling to her mother she then heard some of them were gossiping about her as they got to knew she got divorced on her wedding night and they all got to knew about the reason too but she didn't even budge a little and ignored them because she have become emotionless now... nothing was effecting her neither any gossip about character nor any false accusations.

Altan brought Mr Mehmat's dead body and they performed the last rituals of Mr Mehmat while Mrs Mehmat and Hezlin mourned his death according to the rules of Islam and avoided screaming and shouting.

Hezlin was silently sitting near the death bed of her father and was caressing his kaffan with a smile on her lips then she said " sleep well Appa... I'll pray even more for you to reach higher rankings in Jannah... If you meet my beloved prophet in Jannah... present my greetings to him... you are going to a far better place than this duniya Appa... b... but I'll miss you Appa... I'll miss you so much. "

With that Altan and other men came in and Altan sat beside Hezlin then he grabbed her shoulders and said " Hezlin... my precious sister... I have to take Appa now hmm. " she looked at him with a pained smile and said " don't give him a little bit of pain... treat him gently Altan and make him lay comfortably please. "

His lips trembled while his eyes filled with tears then he cupped her face and said " I can't understand how patiently you face everything Hezlin... what kind of heart Allah gives you... that you endured even the hardest pains and sufferings. "

She lowered her gaze after hearing his words and gulped down her saliva because only she knew she was screaming internally and was feeling like she would die any moment due to the immense pain she was going through but she wasn't showing her emotions that openly.