[𝟏𝟓] - 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ you have to find that place that brings out the human in you, the soul in you, the love in you ❞

you have to find that place that brings out the human in you, the soul in you, the love in you

[ Those fly head things were ugly cute tbh, I'd totally want one as a pet ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 15
Family
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Itadori holds his phone to his ear, waiting as he taps his foot on the ground impatiently only to sigh in annoyance moments later, "Nope, Ijichi-san's not answering."

Y/N looks up from her spot on the stairs next to Yoshino, momentarily ignoring the small curse that was chewing on her fingers like a small animal would.

"Should I really be the one to ask this?" Itadori mumbles to himself, glancing towards Yoshino skeptically. Is it really okay to just ask him straight-up about that, though? How much am I allowed to reveal about Jujutsu High, anyway?

Y/N stares at Itadori with concern before looking back at the fly head in her lap, it taking notice of her as it looks back up curiously. Y/N can't help but give a small smile to the mini curse, petting it's head as it goes back to chewing on her fingers.

"Just answer!" Itadori huffs before looking away annoyed, "I wonder what's going on."

Yoshino observes Itadori, specifically, his button, as he thinks back to an earlier encounter.

"A button with a swirl?" Yoshino asked as he looked at Mahito with confusion.

"Yup." Mahito held up the button, tilting it back and forth, "If you meet a student wearing this button with a swirl, you should be friendly to them."

"Because they're jujutsu sorcerers." Mahito's eyes flicked towards Yoshino as he grinned, "I'm sure you'll get along with them."

Yoshino holds a hand to his chin with confused worry, But the jujutsu sorcerers are Mahito's enemies, right?

"Forget it! I'm just going to ask!" Itadori suddenly exclaims in frustration, startling both of the people on the stairs.

"Listen, there were people who died at the theater you went to the other day." Itadori informs bluntly, "Did you happen to see anything?"

"Itadori..." Y/N sighs but walks over to stand next to Itadori, also looking at Yoshino, "You could've said it more carefully."

"I don't think most humans like the idea of death." Y/N adds, but her tone seemed more curious than before; more uncertain.

"A creepy thing like this, maybe?" Itadori gestures towards the fly head which was now resting on Y/N's shoulder, munching on her hair.