[𝟏𝟔] - 𝐉𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ if i'm ever reborn i

if i'm ever reborn i... i want to be a jellyfish. a jellyfish just gently rocking on the waves

[ Before anyone asks: no, Y/N can't heal anyone other than herself. ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 16
Jellyfish
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Are you saying I'd get in the way, Nanamin?" Itadori asks, glaring at the blond man who was leaning against the wall across from him.

Y/N looks between the two with concern, tugging on her bandages nervously.

"You're inured, aren't you?" Itadori questions, "Next time, take me with you. 'My partner died, but I wasn't there with them. Why? Because I'm a child.' I don't want any of that."

"You can't." Nanami rejects, looking away from Itadori, "As you already know, this patchwork cursed spirit uses transfigured people. There are some people who are beyond saving."

"If you continue this work, there will come a time when you're forced to kill a persons yourself." Nanami tells Itadori bluntly as the boy's eyes widen, "But this is not that time."

"Please understand this. Being a child is not a sin." Nanami says, making Itadori look down at the ground with his hands clenched into fists tightly..

Nanami turns on his heel and walks down the hallway until he's out of view, leaving the two in tense silence.

━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━

"What are you doing, Junpei?!" Itadori exclaims, two sets of eyes turning towards him.

Y/N looks at Yoshino, then to the injured boy floating infront of him, then to the teacher who was standing on the sidelines.

"Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerer, cursed spirit." Yoshino's eyes narrow at the two, a glowing jellyfish shikigami materializing behind him.

Y/N was the first to react, swinging her hand as a pair of scissors cut at Yoshino, making him jump back towards one of the doors leading into the school.

Itadori runs forward, cursed energy surrounding him as Yoshino runs through the doors.

Y/N quickly follows the two, them chasing Yoshino up the stairs into the fourth-floor as Itadori sends a punch towards Yoshino.

"Moon Dregs!" Yoshino shouts as the jellyfish swings forward to block the attack, the two sliding back against the floor as the jellyfish encircles Yoshino protectively.