[𝟏𝟕] - 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ after all, you can't just peer into a man's soul and find out whatever he's thinking ❞

after all, you can't just peer into a man's soul and find out whatever he's thinking

[ Sorry Junpei fans... ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 17
Fool
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Mahito regards the mouth on Itadori's face with surprise, He refused the pact? The shape of one's soul isn't something that reverse cursed techniques could deal with... Maybe healing others is beyond him?

"Pathetic!" Sukuna continues, "You couldn't be more pathetic, brat!"

Though, what I'm after comes next so I guess this is fine. Mahito's lips curl up into a content grin as he starts chuckling at Itadori.

Itadori freezes at the sound of the two curses laughing at him, Oh, that's right... At the end of the day, these two are both curses.

He's going to die slowly no matter what. Y/N realizes as she looks at Yoshino, eyes widening a margin before she exhaled shakily. And dying slowly, painfully...

Y/N raises her hand towards Yoshino, noting the tears in his eyes before summoning a pair of scissors.

SNAP!

Itadori startles as Yoshino's head falls to the floor, turning to Y/N wide-eyes only to freeze at the sight of her teary expression.

I'm sorry. Y/N mentally apologizes with a desperate edge to her thoughts, unsure to who she's apologizing. Herself? Itadori? Yoshino?

"Oh, dead already?" Mahito laughs, grinning like a cat that caught the canary, "I wasn't expecting either of you to actually kill him."

"I have to admit, I'm impressed." Mahito grins at Y/N, who glares back at him disturbed.

Mahito's eyes curve into crescents, grinning ear to ear at the two, "Guess that's how it goes—"

Itadori lunges forward, punching Mahito in the face as the man gets knocked back, landing on the ground before jumping on the top of the stairs.

"Too bad, though. That won't work. So long as I maintain the shape of my—" Mahito freezes as blood spills from his nose, dribbling down his face.

He struck the shape of my soul, as well? Mahito puts a hand on his face, wiping away the blood, That's right! Itadori Yuuji's a vessel. His body constantly houses another soul in addition to his own.