I reached the door of the Common Room, even if I wanted to say the password I did
"Mudblood" I say feeling guilty of using such a horrible word.
The door opened revealing an empty common room perhaps because everyone were in class.
I followed the instructions of Mattheo until I reached the last door.

I felt nervous to be here. Still I remain brave and knocked on the door.

The first time I knocked I didn't heard anything.
So I knocked again.
"What?" I heard Tom groaning in annoyance.
"It's me Nila"

A few seconds went by, and the door opened revealing Tom with messy hair and in his pijamas.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with real curiosity.
"I have some notes for you... you weren't in your early class... are you alright?" I asked, Tom only looked at me. I couldn't describe his reaction.
It was a mix of confusion and happiness?
"Thank you... come in" he says moving to the side allowing me to enter his room.

I Can already tell with side is Tom's side and wich one is Mattheo's.
Tom's side was full of books and paper works well organized and clean, while Mattheo had dirty clothes and his bed undone, also he had some empty bottles of alcohol.

"Oh here they are" I saw giving him the notes.
He takes them and reads them.
"You have a nice writing" he says putting the paper in his desk.
"Thank you... May i asked why did you missed that class?"
I was curious. Tom doesn't look good at this moment, he looks like he needs sleep and some stress relief.

"I broke up with Cherry"

Those words made my heart explode with emotion. I wasn't expecting this. I'm not saying I have a chance with him, he doesn't seem interested and I'm not going to go after him when he is most vulnerable, because that's an awful thing to do.

"Oh I'm sorry... I wish I could help you feel better" I say with all honesty. I don't like when people feel sad. It makes me sad for some reason.

TOM

'I wish I could help you feel better'

If I could only tell her that she can do something for me. I want to fuck Cherry out of my mind.
I need to have sex with Nila. Not because I like her because I have so much stress.

How do I tell her that?

"I have so much stress" I say sitting in my bed in hope she would sit next to me. She did.
"You do?" She says putting her hand on my thigh. I look at her, she was already looking at me. We were close.
"Yes... if you can help me with that, I would appreciate it." I whispered. I Can feel myself getting hard. In my mind I see Cherry naked that's better. I have Nila she can be of good use.

"Okay... stand up" Nilas says . I stand up as she said, I quickly take off my shirt and then she says
"Wow wait! What are you doing?" She says covering her eyes.
"What?...we aren't fucking?" I say in confusion putting my shirt back on. Nila blushed like crazy and uncovered her eyes.
"I wasn't thinking of that" she says chuckling
"Then?"
"Dancing" she says excited and giving me big smile.

I frown in confusion
"Dancing?"
"Yes! That helps with the stress... do you have a radio?" She asked me. I do have one I never use.
"Yes... right there" I say pointing at the corner. She smiled and walked towards the radio to turn it on.

Team by Lorde was playing, Mila looks at me with excitement.

She claps singing the first part,and then she started to dance when the upbeat was playing,she was jumping around my room. Her blonde hair was moving as if the wind was brushing it.

"Come on Tom Dance!" She yells. I could help myself but just look at her. Her arms moving softly like embracing all the good energy I have.

"I don't know how to dance" I confessed. When I was with Cherry she was in control, but now I'm not with her and I don't know what to do.
Nila stopped dancing and looks at me.
"Move... just move, let the music and your emotions control you" I was embarrassed to that and she noticed
"I won't look" she says covering her eyes.

I move my hand in front of her face testing if she was telling the truth. She was.

I listen to the song , I move my head slightly feeling the music. The lyrics were the opposite of what I was feeling. Still it feels special.

Suddenly I feel my shoulders and feet moving. My arms were moving as well. I was dancing. For the first time.

I started to dance alone, jumping in my place feeling the beat of the music inside me, I let the music take control of my emotions. This was an exit to my horrible reality. I'm enjoying this was too much.

Then I heard her singing the lyrics of the song . opened my eyes that I didn't realized I had close and I see her dancing as well.

I laughed when I see jumping around with a big smile in her face. She looks angelic.
"Don't look Dance!" She says dancing towards me. I began to move again.dancing with her.
I dance until my breathing became heavy and my heart was pounding faster.

I grabbed her hand and she grabbed mine back. I twirled her like a princess. Her smile was very contagious it made me smile as well.
She dance with me , sometimes she will stop dancing to pretend she was giving me a concert, then again she would start dancing.

Once the song ended we both let out bodies fall back in my bed. We laughed so loud, we look at each other. Her breathing was heavy and mine too.
"I like having a friend like you" I say

NILA

A FRIEND LIKE YOU.

I smiled and stopped my tears from falling.