INTRODUCTION

MADHU CHAUHAN A 22yr old girl ,studying for Government job , from a middle class family

MADHU CHAUHAN
A 22yr old girl ,studying for Government job , from a middle class family.

She is a simple girl with pure heart but also intelligent girl and knows where to take stand for herself.
She is a girl who put her self respect first over anything

Her dream is to support her parents and then she wants to live for herself, wants to fulfil her dreams, explore the world.
Currently living with her mother's side of family.

HER FAMILY
MOTHER - KAVITA CHAUHAN
FATHER- SHAMSHER CHAUHAN ( A teacher)
YOUNGER BROTHER- VISHAL CHAUHAN (18Yrs )

HER PAST
She had a relationship in past.
That time love is like a dream for her
She had a helpless romantic type of perspective for love.
It was her first love so she was madly in love even though her bf didn't gave her proper time .
This relationship was initiated by her bf first and promised her that he would manage all things.
But as time passed he gave her excuse that he couldn't marry her
His family won't allow . It was so heartbreaking for her as she was very shy and introvert at that time
She had not much friends
She had made him her world.
Her bf also gave her excuse that he was going Australia and they didn't have any hope left.
After all these talks she tried to save her relationship but she couldn't.
So after 2 months she accepted that and started trying to move on.
Now Almost 2 year has passed and she is living for herself

HER UNCLE ( Tau ji ) - Ashok CHAUHAN
HER AUNT ( TAI JI ) - MANJU CHAUHAN

NISHA(27Yrs) , ANKIT(21yrs) ( HER UNCLE'S DAUGHTERS AND SON )

EKANSH MEHRA

A 29yr old Handsome businessman.
He is a fit and fine man .He is a self made man .
As he started his own company at a very young age .He don't believe in love because of his past relationship he thinks that girls are selfish and there is no love exist .
He became so serious and rude after that but he has a caring side too for his loved ones .

HIS FAMILY

FATHER - DIGVIJAY MEHRA (Retired police Inspector )
MOTHER - MAMTA MEHRA
SISTER - ANJALI MEHRA ( 20yrs )
Cousins - Vivek Mehra (28yrs)
Radhika Mehra ( 26yrs Vivek's wife)

HIS PAST

He was in love with a girl when he was in college. She was his first love and he wanted to marry her but she left him for another guy with good career. His heart literally broke that time . And this incident gave him very bad trauma . After that he only worked and focused towards his goals.