[𝟏𝟖] - 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ reality can be altered at will, you are what you want to be ❞

reality can be altered at will, you are what you want to be

[ Fun fact! Originally Y/N's domain was meant to be the Sea of Quanta ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 18
Domains
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Mahito shifts his hands, and eye forming on the palm of one of his hands and the other sharpens into a blade, I'll keep an eye on Itadori and Y/N while I start by taking care of the seven-to-theee sorcerer.

Mahito swings his arm at Nanami as the sorcerer dodges. Itadori runs forward with his arm pulled back, Mahito managing to jump back into the air just as Itadori was about to land a hit on him.

Mahito curls his body up before it was replaced by a large cluster of spikes, expanding until the stab into the grab as the sorcerers and Y/N dodge.

Y/N leaves one hand up to summon more portals as she kicks at the nearby spikes, destroying them easily as she watches Itadori and Nanami do the same.

I thought this would be a good one. But they just dodged it. And after dodging it, they started shaving away the weaker ends. Mahito's head forms at the center of the cluster of spikes, letting out a bored sigh. Time to stop.

The spikes retract back into Mahito, his body forming again. Taking the chance given to them, Itadori and Nanami lung forward along with multiple purple spears.

A cloud of dust forms as Y/N watches intently, blinking in surprise when a child-like version of Mahito runs out.

Why is he cute? Y/N tilts her head at the small version of the curse from earlier. Still hate him, but... he's adorable in that form.

Nanami jumps out of the cloud of dust, landing right by Y/N, "Right before he changes shape..."

"...He stores up cursed energy." Itadori finishes the man's sentence, appearing beside the two.

"Good." Nanami praises.

Mahito looks at the three as he counties to run along the edge of where the portals are. Even though I've made myself smaller, there's still the risk of Itadori or Y/N killing me in one blow.

They really are my natural enemies. Mahito grins wryly, shape forming back into his original one. I'll need to make him behave for a bit.