[𝟏𝟗] - 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ the unexpected moment is always sweeter ❞

the unexpected moment is always sweeter

[ Yuuji's entrance scene gave me second-hand embarrassment, why would you listen to Gojo of all people, Yuuji? 😭 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 19
Surprise
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Nanami, talk about something interesting." Gojo tells the man, leaning back in his seat so he's looking up at the ceiling.

Nanami doesn't answer, eyes skimming over the newspaper in his hands.

"Okay, I've got it!" Gojo shoots finger guns up at the ceiling, "Let's play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state! Let's post a video of it and troll people."

Nanami flips the page of his newspaper, "Enjoy that on your own." Nanami's voice was flat as he spoke. What kind of idea is that?

"Drinking game time! Name things you love about Gojo Satoru!" Gojo claps his hands together, "Everything!"

"Please keep that attitude going." Nanami requests, not even glancing up at him, "Itadori-kun and L/N-kun need that kind of idiocy right now."

Gojo doesn't respond for a moment, looking up at the ceiling through his blindfold as he thinks back to what he told the two in that forest.

"You'll take on and complete serval harder missions."

"That wasn't what I meant by 'harder,' though." Gojo turns to Nanami, "Nanami, does Yuuji know about that finger in Yoshino's—"

"I haven't told him. Knowing him, he's just feel unnecessarily responsible." Nanami answers.

"I'm glad I left you in charge." Gojo smiles at the man before inquiring, "And the finger?"

"I submitted it to the higher-ups, of course." Nanami answers, "If I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?"

"Tsk." Gojo looks away childishly.

Nanami suddenly looks up at Gojo, "But is it really okay to bring them back? If the fact that they're alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher-ups just target them again?"

"Even if they do, Yuuji will be just fine now. You know that better than anyone, don't you?" Gojo looks at Nanami who stays silent for a moment.