[𝟐𝟎] - 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again ❞

perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again

[ I want to write a JJK fanfic that includes more of the manga, this one I want to keep mostly light-hearted (well, as light-hearted as JJK can be) so I decided to just write S1 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 20
Exchange Event
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"The Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event will be held over two days. The first day is a group battle... The Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race!" Yaga announces the first day's events loudly.

"The rules are simple. The first team to exorcise the Second-Grade cursed spirit released in the designated area wins. Several Third-Grade and lower cursed spirits will be released into the designated area, as well." Yaga explains, gesturing towards the map behind him.

"If a winner is not decided by sundown, the team that exorcised the most wins. There are absolutely no other rules."

"Of course," Yaga continues, "you're welcome to sabotage the others, but remember, you're all on the same side in the fight against the curses. This exchange event will allow you to learn about yourselves and your comrades through competition."

"Be certain not to kill or exorcise other competitors or injure them beyond recovery." Yaga warns, looping an arm around Gojo's neck to restrain him.

Utahime holds a hand to cover her grinning mouth, chuckles escaping her. Principal Gakuganji stands next to her side looking entirely unamused.

"That's it. You're all dismissed until the event commences at noon!"

━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━

"Excuse me..." Itadori starts, holding a black photograph frame around his face, "Depending on how you look at it, this could be considered very extreme bullying."

Y/N sits on the bench next to Inumaki, looking at Itadori with a sweatdrop.

"Shut up and stay that way for a while." Kugisaki orders.

"Now, now..." Panda speaks up, holding his hands up as a sign of peace, "You heard their explanation. Cut him some slack."

"The panda talked!" Itadori looks back at Panda startled.

"Salmon, salmon." Inumaki confirms.

"What?" Itadori looks at Inumkai confused, not understanding a word he said.