Part 35

" do you Mohammad Abdullah accept Hezlin Fatima as your wife. "

As Abdullah heard those words his eyes got wide open in shock and he looked up at the nikkah registrar while his heart stopped beating for a moment he felt himself freeze at his spot and only hezlin's name is the only things echoing through his ears then he speak to himself

" no way... "

He started taking deep breaths as he remembered he Searched about Hezlin in his office documents and he saw her name was Hezlin Mehmat written there but right now nikah registrar mentioned Hezlin Fatima and he knew that she's not in Seoul but then he said " why?... why this name? Just why? "

He felt tears in his eyes and his thoughts broke as he heard Molana's voice
" Abdullah... what happened my son? "

" huh? " he looked at Molana with a shocking face and he asked him " are you okay? Tell them your answer they are waiting my child. "

He gulped down his Saliva and took deep breaths while he speak in a shivering voice " I... I d... I do. " The nikah registrar asked this question 2 times more to him and he stuttered each and every time while Molana was aware about his situation that he must be finding it difficult but he'll not regret this decision in future.

The nikah was done from Abdullah's side and they moved towards Hezlin then nikah registrar asked her the same question

" Do you Hezlin Fatima accept Mohammad Abdullah as your husband? "

She was silently shedding tears under her veil then she speak in a low voice

" yes... I do. "

He repeated this question 2 times more and the nikah was done by her side too. They all congratulate eachother while miss Khadija kissed her head and said
" may Allah keep you both happy and healthy forever Ameen. "

While Molana hugged Abdullah and said
" I'm so happy today... you made my wish comes true... may Allah bless you both and keep you both happy forever Insha'Allah Ameen. "

Abdullah was still in shock that he just got married to a girl with the same name as the love of his life and he was feeling a strange kind of pain in his heart then Molana said " let's go and take her to home hmm. "

He held Molana's hands and said
" M...Molana... if you don't mind can I stay here for sometime? You know my address please take her with you I've arranged everything there... I... I need to offer my Salah please... don't say no. "

Molana understood what he was trying to saying that he wanted to spend time with Allah as he married to her for his sake and sacrificed his love then Molana nodded his head and said " don't make her wait more hmm... come home soon. "

Abdullah nodded his head then Molana left from there and Abdullah saw Hezlin came out of the hall while she was covered under the shawl veil and he felt his heart sinked then he closed his eyes and a tear fell from his eyes while Miss Khadija saw him and her eyes widened in shock but she looked away from him immediately.

After they left Abdullah sat on his knees on the prayer mat while he was alone in mosque then he cried his heart out in a loud scream and said " ya Allahhhhh... why?.... why ya Allahhhhh what kind of trial is this Ilahi... I can't do this... you gave me that name but not that person just whyyyyy?... Allah I'm so weak by heart how would I be able to love her when her name is the same whom I love, I'll think of her, I'll see her in her that's straight disloyalty Allah... why you put me in such situation Allah... ya Allah please have mercy on me... please... I'm so weak I can't break anyone's heart Allah please forgive me please forgive me... please help me Allah please. "