Part 37

" Unbelievable. "

He remained shook while looking at her heavenly beauty the fact he was convinced today that she always hide this undescribable breathtaking beauty behind her simplicity and all covered Abayas and hijabs and today he got to see the real beauty of hers she has been blessed by and he felt himself the most luckiest to see this side of hers no one have ever seen before and as she always said she kept this beauty and sanity saved for her man and he was her man and now she was all ready to give herself to him.

He slowly got up from the bed while he placed the box back on the mattress and walked towards her with an amused look on his face eyes wide open in bewilderment and he was taking slow steps while staring at her from head to toe.

Hezlin felt her breath starts getting heavier by each step he was taking towards her and her heart was racing at a strange rate tonight, as Abdullah came near her he looked at her in amazement while his heart never stopped beating fast and Hezlin looked up at him in nervousness and she found him staring at her with a look on his face like he have never seen such beautiful girl ever in his life.

He then walked around her slowly while taking small steps and he looked at all over her from head to toe while noticing her from everywhere and Hezlin closed her eyes as she felt he stood behind her and he moved his face near her hair and sniffed her hair, she felt a wave of shiver ran down through her spine and gulped down her saliva while Abdullah caressed her hair down towards her back and she closed her hands tightly into fists while controlling the sensual sensation his touch was giving her.

He then came in front of her while staring at her with the same look on his face. She tucked a hair strand behind her ear while getting nervous under his intense stares then he held her hand gently and took her towards the dresser while she followed him silently.

He made her sit on the dressing stool and they both looked at each other's reflection in the mirror while Hezlin lowered her gaze and Abdullah walked back towards the bed and brought the necklace box.

He sat on his knees behind her at her level and then he slide her hair towards her shoulder and Hezlin held her hair while he noticed goosebumps on her neck skin he looked up at her reflection in the mirror and saw she was also staring at him and this time she didn't look away from him.

He took out the necklace from the box and moved near her while his chest touched her back figure and he made her wear the necklace and closed the lock behind her neck while Hezlin caressed the necklace and smiled then she said
" oh my Abdullah... it's so beautiful. "

He looked at her reflection in the mirror and moved near her face from back then he speak in a low deep voice " I'm sure not more beautiful than you... you made this necklace look more beautiful with your heavenly beauty. "

Hezlin closed her eyes as his low deep voice was doing strange effects on her mind and heart and was making her crazy for him just then she felt he sniffed her hair again from side and he snuggled his face in her hair and she arched her neck to side while closing her eyes and gasped while he speak in a low voice

" I'm addicted to your scent Angel... I'm crazy for your scent. "

She was taking deep breaths as his romance was something not normal like she thinks nor she ever imagined that he will make her go crazy with just the magic of his seductive deep honey voice and his intense stares and his provocative yet intriguing words was enough to make her weak under his sensual aura.

He then moved away from her and Hezlin took a deep breath while she opened her eyes as she felt a burning sensation in her whole body just then he stood up on his feet and forwarded his hand to her, she looked towards his forwarded hand and then up at him he smiled and nodded his head she placed her hand over his palm and he make her stand on her feet while he pulled her near him and she rested her arms over his chest and lowers her gaze then he said " I want you to do something for me. "