Part 38

Author's POV

" I want a baby too. "

Hezlin chuckled at his statement while she hide her face in his chest and Abdullah also laughed while looking at her blushed state then he said " I'm serious... I think we should start working on this plan hmm. "

Hezlin looked up at him and said
" seriously you are so shameless... " He laughed again and said " I don't understand why you think talking about having a baby is counted as shameless huh? "

She looked at her surroundings and saw everyone was busy with their affairs then she said " when Allah wanted to bless us we surely gonna have a baby my beloved Mohammad... Now be happy. "

Abdullah smirked and said " Allah only blesses those who work hard so... We have to work hard in silence so the world can hear the screams of the result of our hard work. "

Hezlin facepalmed herself and said
" Astaghfirullah la Hola wala quwatta illa billa... What a weird mind and choice of words you have Abdullah. " he laughed at her reaction and said " so you are calling our love moments Astaghfirullah huh? Like it's Astaghfirullah for you? "

She looked at him in disbelief and said
" you are talking about personal moments at family gatherings so what should I say rather than Astaghfirullah huh? "

Abdullah laughed at her statement and said " honestly I love it when you react like this and for this reaction I use such cheesy lines... And I'll never stop doing this because I wanna see this reaction for my whole life. "

Hezlin rolled her eyes and twisted her head little then Abdullah said " look this... This is my Hezlin the woman I met 4 years ago, my sigma woman. " she laughed while giving him an are you serious look on her face and he also laughed while Altan looked at both of them while smiling and miss Khadija said " Are you satisfied now Altan? "

He looked at Miss Khadija and said " they both deserve to be this happy... I have seen the things none of you ever saw, I saw them both dying for eachother, yearn for eachother and wallahi the first day I saw him going crazy for her I wanted her to go back to him but the only obstacle was his belief that he was a non Muslim or else I was the first one who wanted them to be together and I was ready to do anything for them but Allah had some other plans. "

Miss Khadija smiled and said " Allah's plans always have something good, look he finds his right path and his love too now they are complete with each other and Hezlin deserves such a lovely and caring man because she has suffered enough. "

They all had dinner together then Abdullah asked Hezlin after dinner while they both were having a walk in the front yard of Molana's house
" what's your plan babe?... You wanna stay more? " she twitched her lips to the side and said " I'll do whatever you say you tell me. " he smiled and caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers " why would I tell you to do anything hmm? Instead order me and tell me Abdullah I wanna stay more... Abdullah you go home I'll come after some days or... Abdullah I wanna go home just order my love and I'll obey you my Queen. "

She laughed at his statement then she said " just give me some days Eomma needs me and I can't trouble Miss Khadija and Nurey they have their own chores hmm. " he hummed in response and said
" so what about your dress for reception? May I select it on my own? "

She nodded her head and said " whatever you'll choose for me I would love to wear." He smiled and pinched her cheek then he said " okay then I'll go hmm... I'll visit the designer tomorrow, you take care of yourself hmm. "