Part 39

" Ladies and gentlemen... Meet my Heaven's Flower the Queen of my heart, my angel, my beautiful wife...

" Hezlin Fatima. "

As Hezlin heard his words she looked at his side profile while tears were still in her eyes because she never expected anything like this ever from any men but Abdullah proved her in every way that he's different from all other men and his way of showing his love and affection is what you can't assume the things he can do because everytime he do something which always makes her amazed and surprised.

She was continuously staring at him with eyes full of affection and love then he moved his attention towards her as the crowd was cheering for them, they both had an eye contact and stared back and forth into eachother's eyes while he smiled and caressed her clothed cheeks and Hezlin closed her eyes as she was feeling the warmth of his soft touch then he said " let's go and meet the guests hmm. "

She nodded her head and he wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes with the back of his index finger and said
" I've to do something about your teary eyes... I wanna make you happy but you always ended up crying. "

She chuckled and replied him " these are happy tears my love... When I feel the most luckiest and loved then I shed tears of happiness. " he smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her near him gently to side hug her and kissed her head then he asked " let's go now hmm. "

They both came down the stage while Abdullah was holding Hezlin's hand and helped her to step down from the stage then they both greeted the guests by walking towards them.

Hezlin met Victoria and John too then victoria got up from her seat and hugged her while she said " Angel... Oh my god the name this man selected for you really suits on your personality... You look so angelic Hezlin. "

She smiled and looked at Abdullah then she looked back at Victoria and said
" Thank you so much Victoria... Well congratulations to you for going to be a mommy... May you be blessed with a healthy baby. " Victoria smiled and said
" yah thankyou you are so sweet Hezlin I'm already loving you... now I get to know why he's so head over heels for you like literally when he's with us he only talk about you... think about you, do the things you like yah man I never saw a man so much in love with any girl like this. "

Hezlin looked at Abdullah while smiling behind her veil and Abdullah Chuckled while he rubbed the back of his head then victoria said " soon we are going to have a baby shower party at our home I want you both to come there... You'll come right? "

Abdullah looked at Hezlin because he wasn't sure if she wants to go there or she will be comfortable with this event or not then Hezlin smiled while she held victoria's hands and said " we will... Insha'Allah. "

Victoria smiled widely at her statement and hugged her while saying " oh thankyou so much Hezlin you are so sweet I was afraid you will say no. "

They both broke the hug then Hezlin said
" you came here to cherish our happiness then why won't I come and cherish your happiness hmm? You are going to have a great blessing I'm so happy for you. "

Abdullah and John smiled while looking at both of them then victoria patted Hezlin's arm and said " soon you'll also become just like me. " Hezlin chuckled shyly and Abdullah licked his lips while smiling as he looked at Hezlin's reaction at Victoria's statement.

The event went well and at night they were ready to leave for their house, Abdullah and Hezlin came towards their car while Nurey helped Hezlin and he opened the door of her seat for her then Hezlin said " I can't sit at front seat... This dress couldn't fit there. "

Abdullah looked at her while joining his eyebrows in confusion and asked " then where do you wanna sit? " she signals towards the back seat and said " I've no other option. "