Part 40

" Abdullah is the best husband any girl could ask for... And Alhamdulillah I'm the luckiest to have him in my life. "

Abdullah smiled while after hearing Hezlin's words then he held her hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm and said " I was never best... You make me like this whatever I am today just because of you... "

Hezlin looked at him with eyes full of affection and love then victoria whispered to John " they are so whipped for each other right? "
John also smiled and hummed in response.

They all ate together and shared some talks after that Abdullah and Hezlin left with umer as Abdullah has to go to Madrassa after dropping Hezlin and Umer at Molana's house.

Abdullah and Hezlin reached at Molana's house then they all went in and they saw Nurey and Miss Khadija sitting in the living room while they were sharing some talks then they heard Umer's giggles and Nurey smiled widely " oh my baby... Umer. "

She ran towards Hezlin and held Umer in her arms and started kissing him while Abdullah and Hezlin smiled looking at both mother and son then Nurey looked at them and said " I hope so he didn't trouble you much. "

Hezlin shook her head and said " nope he didn't he's my good boy he had a lot of fun with his uncle Abdullah. " Nurey chuckled and said " i see surely Abdullah oppa haven't given him to you right? Hezlin chuckled and said " yes exactly... Now he'll miss Abdullah more than me. "

Nurey made a sad pout face while looking at Umer who was giggling and smiling while looking at Abdullah who was playing with him by doing different actions with his hands and saying " yah... My champ... Grow up fast Abdullah will teach you boxing then... Bhishoom bhishoom... Okiee. "

Hezlin and Nurey both laughed while looking at them then Abdullah gave shopping bags to Hezlin and said " okay babe I'll go hmm I have to go to Madrassa."

Nurey looked at the bags and asked
" what is this? " Hezlin walked towards the living room and placed the bags on the couch while she met Miss Khadija and said " we did some shopping for Umer as he's going to his home town so he'll remember us. "

Miss Khadija looked at Hezlin and speak in an amused voice " but Hezlin this is too much you both bought more than enough things for him. " Hezlin Chuckled and said " no Miss Khadija they are not enough Abdullah was about to buy whole shop if I didn't stop him. "

They all laughed at her statement while Abdullah rubbed the back of his neck then Nurey said while she was standing near Abdullah " oppa you are spoiling his habits now he'll nag more this time for you. "

He smiled while he caressed Umer's head and said " when he feels irritated or cry more just recite Darood shareef near his ear he'll get calm hmm. " Nurey looked at him in wonder and asked " really? " Abdullah nodded his head while smiling and said " yes... I did it too... You should try this too hmm... He's my champ he'll be a great man in future Insha'Allah just like our prophet Mohammad SAW used to love his Umer this Mohammad also loves his Umer so much. "

Nurey smiled in pain after hearing his words and Abdullah leaned towards Umer's face and kissed him on his cheeks while saying " Take care my champ I've to go now hmm. " Hezlin was looking at him with eyes full of affection and love then she got up from her seat and walked near him as he looked at her and signaled her to come to him.

Nurey took Umer into the living room then Hezlin walked outside the house with Abdullah to see him off. He was about to go towards the car then he wrapped his arm around Hezlin's shoulders and pulled her near him while he placed a soft kiss on her side head and Hezlin closed her eyes while smiling then he said " take care hmm... I'll go now. "