[𝟐𝟏] - 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ you? what could one more splash of blood mean to you? ❞

you? what could one more splash of blood mean to you?

[ I'm sorry to skip so much but it'd be boring to both read and write if I wrote out all the fight scenes since Y/N isn't there so it's just going to be the same as canon ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 21
Group Battles
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Students from both of the schools run forward into the looming forest, sun disappearing behind the leafy branches above them.

Y/N can't help the shiver that goes down her spine, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her skin as the warmth from the sun leaves, a sense of foreboding washing over her.

"Where do you think the cursed spirit is?" Itadori inquires, eyes staring ahead with determination.

"It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still." Panda answers half-helpfully.

"At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Itadori." Maki looks over at him.

"Yeah!" Itadori exclaims, giving a determined nod to the polearm user.

The two look back ahead moments later, eyes landing on a rather small curse shaped like a red spider, a web attached to the branch above it as eight yellow eyes squint at them.

"Where are you going?" The curse warbled, six legs moving in the air as though it was swimming towards them.

"That's a small fry." Panda stated confidently.

Maki ready's her weapon, swinging it by her side as she speeds up to advance towards the spider curse.

Y/N feels a small shift, eyes moving towards the right before she immediately recognizes what's happening, calling out to Maki in an attempt to get her to stop, "Maki, wait!"

A muscular figure comes barreling out of the forest, destroying it in one punch as the Tokyo students skid to a stop.

"Great! You're all here!" Todo grins widely at the small group of students, "Come at me all together!"

The seven students (technically six, Y/N isn't really sure she counts as a student...) get on guard immediately, moving into fighting stances.

Itadori runs forward, jumping off of the ground and lunging towards Todo, grabbing the man's head in his hands before kneeing him in the face, yelling out—