Chapter 70 Accident

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Mr. Xiao? Hello!" Jiang Quan had an inexplicable respect for Xiao Mingan, and his attitude was extremely good. He always felt that he had a kind of pressure on him, and he was worthy of being the president.

"I see there are bruises on Xiaoran's arm. What did you do together this morning?"

Jiang Quan didn't think much about it, and Gu Ran didn't tell him specifically, so he said directly, "Huh? No way. I asked him in the morning and he said it was okay... Oh, by the way, in the morning, right? Let's go together in the morning I went to visit a little girl that Ran'er helped recently. When we met, her parents may have been too excited and held his arm a little too hard..."

"Okay, I understand, thank you."

After being hung up on, Jiang Quan was a little confused. He realized later that he had said something he shouldn't have said. I always felt that the tone of Gu Ran's family was the calm before the storm, which was unusual.

When Gu Ran came out of the shower, he was faced with Xiao Mingan's dark face. He thought he was still angry because he didn't want to go to the hospital, so he moved over in small steps and whispered, "Brother Ming'an..."

Xiao Ming'an remained silent and used a hot towel to apply hot compress on him for a while, then applied some medicine before giving up.

Gu Ran was a little confused. Xiao Ming'an must have been angry for too long.

Xiao Ming'an was not using cold violence, but trying to calm down as much as possible before communicating with Gu Ran, otherwise he couldn't help but get angry.

"Gu Ran, I just called Jiang Quan."

When Gu Ran heard this, he was instantly confused. Since they got together, Xiao Mingan rarely called him by his name. He always called him baby, Ranran baby, and sometimes even called him sweetheart and ancestor. Now he suddenly heard His first thought about his name was that it was strange.

I finally reacted later.

Why did Xiao Mingan call Jiang Quan? What did Jiang Quan say to him again? Why is he so angry now?

Okay, Gu Ran understood. He sat on Xiao Ming'an's lap and put his arms around his neck, trying to be cute and get away with it. "Brother Ming'an, listen to me..."

Xiao Ming'an smelled the strong smell of medicinal oil on Gu Ran's arm and said calmly, "You tell me."

Gu Ran suddenly felt a little stuck and asked him to say, what should he say?

Forget it, Gu Ran leaned forward and kissed Xiao Ming'an fiercely, trying to make him so kissed that he had no time to get angry with himself.

Xiao Mingan laughed angrily at Gu Ran's evasion, but he didn't stop him from nibbling on his face.

No, just nibbling. How could Gu Ran know how to kiss? He clumsily imitated Xiao Ming'an's usual movements, but he didn't know that they were all wrong.

Gu Ran gnawed for a long time, thinking that Xiao Ming'an should be relieved by now.

Unexpectedly, he stopped and panicked when he met Xiao Mingan's eyes, which were clear and clear, and there was no smile on his face. He didn't look happy at all.

Gu Ran was a little confused. Normally, as long as he took the initiative to kiss, Xiao Mingan would be very happy. Why did it not work today?

As if she saw his doubts, Xiao Mingan explained kindly, "Baby, the problem this time is not that you took the initiative to kiss me and tried to get away with it. I won't make trouble with you. To be honest, I know where I went wrong." ?"