"Where are you going?"

"Upstairs."

"You can't go up there." Yi Kyung attempted to stop him, but In Seong blocked her hand from touching him. He lifted his hand up, giving everyone the middle finger. In Seong wasn't going to sit around and sing Kumbaya. Inseong wasn't interested in that – he wanted to go back upstairs and collect the things he wanted.

Importantly, it was the picture of him and Jin Hee when she was first born. He got a two-week break from his training to spend it with his parents and baby sister. That picture was the one thing In Seong wanted to keep if the world did go to shit. He pulled the hood over his head, heading off to the main entrance.

Unlike the last time, no one stopped him.

Perhaps the homophobic ones wanted to see the "gay one" to die. Whatever the case was, In Seong was going to climb fourteen floors to get to his apartment and hope he didn't run into any monsters along the way. By the state of Eun Yoo and Sang Wook, they had run into a monster or two on their way down.

In Seong did keep to his toes as he walked up the stairs. He kept his footsteps light; in case he heard something coming down the stairs or through different doors. He held onto the railing as he walked up the flights of stairs to his floor. Inseong did stop at one point, seeing the bloody floor from the blood of a monster. He stepped over the bloody mess, gulping the lump in his throat.

In Seong continued up the stairs, stepping carefully.

That was until he heard the voice of a monster. He froze in place, his hand going over his mouth and nose to keep himself calm. The monster was complaining about not having eyes – In Seong's eyes widened at that state of the monster. The monster looked like his face was sliced in half, brains exposed but completely blind. In Seong slowly placed his foot down on the step he was standing on, fingers curling around the railing.

The monster seemed to be using echolocation from the remaining ear. In Seong decided to not even breathe upon seeing the monster at the top of the steps. The monster's hands were out, almost like he was looking for a victim, just like In Seong. In Seong lowered himself carefully to the stair he was standing on. He grabbed hold of the support holding the railing to the wall as the monster walked in his direction.

In Seong saw the monster's feet as it walked. He wasn't sure what to make of this monster - it was nothing like the tongue monster he saw. Inseong wasn't sure what the other monsters would be like, this was the second one he actually came across.

In Seong removed his hand from his mouth and nose, placing his hands carefully on the step ahead of him. He climbed up slowly as the monster stepped right where he was previously. In Seong's phone fell from his pocket next to him. Inseong peered behind him to the monster who stopped.

In Seong grabbed his phone, tossing it over the railing. The phone clattered down the stairs. "I hear you." In Seong closed his eyes, remaining still on the stairs. For a moment, he opened his eyes, seeing the monster following the cell phone instead of sniffing him out.

In Seong decided to be stupid, but at this point, he was only a floor away from his own. He ran up the rest of the stairs, making the monster turn its head back to Inseong. He ran to the door, pushing it open. In Seong ducked in time for the monster's arm to break through the metal of the door. In Seong looked up at the long arm that was searching for him.

The arm yanked itself free, which was when Inseong took his chance. He ran down the hall, going straight to his room. Inseong panicked as he did the code to his apartment, messing it up twice. On the third try, Inseong slammed the door closed behind him, sliding down it.