Part 42

It was more than enough time Hezlin didn't come out and Abdullah was standing outside with some of his friends but now his intrusive thoughts were telling him that what he was afraid the most is happening somewhere inside that house, he licked his lips in frustration as his heart was beating so fast and he excused himself from them while saying
" guys I'm really sorry I'm cutting you off but I need to go now please... Take care. "

He left from there and ran inside the house finding Hezlin while he was looking at his surroundings just then he heard their voices from the hallways and he ran towards the hallways then he stopped in his tracks near the corner wall of the hallway as he heard Sophia's words

" Oh really? He loves you that's why he bet on you back then... That's why he agreed to give you to another man so he can sleep with you? "

His eyes got wide open as his heart skipped a beat because she reminded Hezlin the reason for their separation. He felt a wave of fear lingering over his whole body just then he heard Hezlin's voice

" you know what Sophia I really wanna appreciate your efforts because you are continuously trying your best to make me think bad about my own husband, to make me doubt his feelings, doubt his efforts and when you find nothing to make me convinced and to fell into your satanic trap you came up with the most pathetic reason... You wanna know why he bet on me huh? "

There was a moment of silence between them and Abdullah was taking deep breaths as he was silently listening to what Hezlin was about to say then he again heard her voice

" Yes he was in love with me since then, he could have bet on anything else as you said you were the first one he chose to sleep more than one night because you... Astaghfirullah... Gave him that pleasure he never gets from anyone but still... You weren't able to make him fall in love with you while I... I never even let him come near me, touch me not even I let him think about me in such a way nor even I let him see that visible beauty you are showing off while wandering half naked... He fell for me purely, without any lust...

We couldn't be together because of our religious beliefs but still he always respected my religious boundaries...
I was never convinced that he bet on me intentionally because I might not aware about his life that deeply back then but still I have a feeling about him that he can't do such thing to me intentionally there must be something happened no body is aware about because I have witnessed his those sides he showed none... He might be a bad boy around you girls but around me he was nothing but a gentle man who always gave me respect..."

He moved a little forward to look at Hezlin and he saw she was staring deep into Sophia's eyes while standing close to her and there wasn't any fear or hesitation in her voice and body language but the only things she was radiating was confidence, trust in her love.

Sophia scoffed and said " still it didn't clear that why did he bet on you? Go and ask your man and see if he has made any logical explanation throughout all these years to convince you hmm? "

He saw Hezlin make a fist ball in anger but she was not showing just then he called her name in a low deep voice
" Angel. "

They both looked at their side and they found him standing at the entrance of the hallways Hezlin felt her heart sinked while looking at him and she felt her heart getting heavier but she tried her best to hold back her feelings as she was already trying her best to not become weak in front of Sophia while her each and every word was crushing her soul then Abdullah walked near her as he sensed her situation because her eyes was telling him everything.