[𝟐𝟐] - 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ she lives to see the sun and feel the wind and drink the rain ❞

she lives to see the sun and feel the wind and drink the rain

[ Honestly I've been waiting to use a Jyahnar gif she's literally so pretty 😭 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 罪人 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 22
Sages
┗━━━°⌜ 罪人 ⌟°━━━┛

"I can't afford to lose!" Kamo shouts at Fushiguro, the two lunging towards eachother with their cursed energy pulsating around them.

Just as the two were about to clash, an explosion sounded, making the two freeze and swivel their heads to look towards it.

Two pairs of gray and green eyes widen at the sight of dust seeping over the corners of the wall surrounding them.

The branches— that were previously in a state of disarray —curl together to form a spike as it creeps over the wall forwards them.

"What is this?!" Kamo demands, eyes narrowing.

Fushiguro scans over the area before his eyes catch on two blurs, one of white and purple, the other of white and dark blue. "L/N?! Inumaki-senpai?!"

"Run away."

The two word's left Inumaki's mouth as soon as he spotted the two, just in time for the two to run away as the collection of branches crashes into the ground where they once stood.

Y/N cough's, waving her hand infront of her mouth to blow away the dust that she had inhaled. Gross...

The roots separate again, spreading across the area. Y/N and Inumaki jump off the roof to continue along a stone path that was lined with walls, looking over to see both Fushiguro and Kamo next to them.

The roots merge together again to chase the four students through the path, turning around corners to barely miss the walls.

Just as the four near the gate, it explodes, roots being the only sight before dust enveloped them.

Y/N squeezes her eyes shut out of instinct, coughing as dust scratches the corners of her throat. Again?

E/C eyes snap open, immediately landing on the familiar pale curse with horns replacing his eyes.

"Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujutsu High? Who does this veil belong to?" Kamo asks with a wary and confused frown.

"Probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit." Fushiguro answers.