In Seong looked down at his stained clothes. 

Killing a monster was different from killing a human. Even if that human was a bastard and probably deserved it.

In Seong lifted his head up, seeing the smear of blood from Seong Jae's body. Sang Wook was taking it slowly, dragging the body through the lobby. 

Jae Heon's hand came down, offering it to In Seong. Inseong looked at his hand that was splattered with blood before taking Jae Heon's hand. Jae Heon didn't seem to mind the exchange of blood at the moment. He helped In Seong up from the ground but stopped him from walking away. 

Jae Heon passed over the phone that Sang Wook dropped earlier. In Seong looked at it, seeing what really had happened. Sang Wook wasn't just beating the shit out of some asshole, he was beating a molester to death. In Seong's blood boiled at the text messages that Sangwook received. In Seong looked at Jae Heon who nodded once. It wasn't a random death; he deserved the way he was killed.

In Seong looked down at the blood that was on him, feeling sick to his stomach that he had the blood of someone like that on him. 

"I'll help you get cleaned up." Jae Heon told him. But first, he wanted to see what Sangwook did. 

In Seong followed Jae Heon to the main entrance, keeping his distance while Sang Wook opened the shutters and dragged Seung Jae out into the rain. Inseong stood behind Jae Heon as they watched Sang Wook. While Sang Wook was outside, he found the bodies of Su Ung and Min Ju, and he decided to bring them back. It took a lot of effort to bring them back. 

Sang Wook didn't allow anyone to help him. He did everything himself, carrying back a teenage girl and a soldier wasn't easy work. In Seong stood there, watching Sang Wook. It was an act that no one would be able to forget. Sang Wook did leave one more time, looking for one last body, but by the time he came back, he was empty handed. He also decided that he was going to leave himself out there as well.

Jae Heon walked over to the shutters, stopping Sang Wook from closing them. Sang Wook struggled but ultimately, Jae Heon won when Sang Wook collapsed to the ground, passing out from everything he did. It wasn't an easy job Sang Wook did, especially when he was beaten in the back of the skull with the same hammer that Seong Jae intended on killing him with. 

In Seong was surprised that Sang Wook was able to lift Su Ung up with his limited body strength. 

Jae Heon kept his word, he helped In Seong get cleaned up. In Seong was scrubbing at his hands, making sure he didn't break open the skin from the stitches. Jae Heon was attempting to clean off In Seong's hoodie – they were both silent. In Seong looked down into the sink, seeing the water turning pink from the blood that was all over In Seong's hands. 

"What type of fucking bastard would do something so horrible?" In Seong asked. It was rhetorical, he already knew the answer to his question. Seong Jae was a bastard with a sick and twisted mind. In Seong just needed to take his anger out on something – his words being that thing. 

"There are horrible people in this world, In Seong," Jae Heon said as he squeezed out the arm of In Seong's hoodie. 

In Seong looked over at Jae Heon as he slowed his scrubbing. "You better not bring up God at a time like this." 

"I am not." Jae Heon said. "What Sang Wook did this evening, even I know it was deserved. I just may not agree to his methods." 

At least the God-fearing man knew that Sang Wook took out an evil bastard who needed death. He wasn't allowed to become a monster to end his life in a more "peaceful" way, as Sang Wook put it. He deserved the beating he got, even in Inseong was in that spray of all that blood.