[𝟐𝟑] - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ i might never forgive the universe for treating you so badly ❞

i might never forgive the universe for treating you so badly

[ Honestly sort of wish I wrote this with Sirin's personality. Though it'd be the original one since I didn't pay attention to her personality in the bubble universe... I love her but it's captainverse and I just can't with it 😭 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 罪人 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 23
Black Flash
┗━━━°⌜ 罪人 ⌟°━━━┛

Maki lunges forward, the weapon hitting against the curse's arms (which had blocked the attack aiming for it's chest) and knocking him all the way back into the forest.

The three jump down to the ground to chase after the curse.

Lifting up his arms, Fushiguro holds his hands together, forming a familiar hand single, "Demon Dog: Totality!"

The dog forms, notably larger than before as it's fur changed from being pure black to mostly black with white on some of its face and the bottom half of it's legs.

The dog runs forward into the river the curse was standing in, slashing it's claws at him as a large cut appears on his arm with two smaller ones next to it.

It's fast. The curse realizes, glancing down at his slowly healing arms. It's trying to take off my wounded arm first?

The sorcerer boy is in the forest with L/N... The curse glances off to the forest when—

SLASH!

The curse raises his arm just in time to partially block an attack from Maki, who had lunged towards him with a sword.

Fushiguro jumps over the curse, hitting it's head with the three-part weapon before landing next to Maki.

They both throw their weapons towards eachother, switching them before taking off towards the curse.

Their attacks were simultaneous, rendering the curse frozen as the two turn back to face it.

Y/N steps out of a portal to stand beside them, looking between them in awe. They're so cool!

"Please don't ever make me use that three-section weapon again!" Fushiguro implores with an exasperated look, "It's too hard to use!"

"It's handy once you get used—" Maki turns towards Fushiguro only for her eyes to widen when they land on him.

Y/N turns to look at Fushiguro as well, curious as to what could get Maki to go silent, eyes widened in shock at the sight.