[𝟐𝟒] - 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ even the moon passes in phases to return to full ❞

even the moon passes in phases to return to full

[ I hate writing fight scenes, anyways, enjoy! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 24
Switch
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Branches fly out in all directions, the majority of them aiming for the three as they run across the moving branches that bent and turned at seemingly random.

Y/N yelps as she almost trips, but quickly catches herself as she jumps onto another branch.

The branches only seem to get higher and higher, morphing and blending into eachother as the three soon reunite again.

"What a wide range of attack!" Itadori exclaims, looking down at the ground with wide eyes, them being multiple feet in the air.

"Don't falter! That range means its force and speed are weaker!" Todo reasons.

"High..." Y/N mumbles, looking down at the ground dizzily.

Suddenly the three turn around as arrow-shaped branches get shot at them, dodging the attacks as the rush towards the curse.

Y/N extends her hand, summoning three lances as they fly towards the curse, one of them missing him as the other two cut into his torso.

Before the curse has time to recover, the two students simultaneously punch him, knocking him back as he falls near the edge of the branches they were standing on, nearly getting pushed off.

"Todo!" Itadori calls, running towards the curse, "Let's match our timing better!"

"Yeah!" Todo agrees, the two running towards the curse.

Before either of them had time to react, all the branches disappear save for a ball that the curse stood on and a couple that were wrapped around Y/N, restraining her from altering her or the other's gravity.

Y/N grunts, trying to move her hand that were restrained tightly against her side as the lances fall to the ground inactively, disappearing once they hit the ground.

Shit! Y/N struggles more against the bindings, only for them to tighten in a painful way as she inhaled sharply.

I messed up! Todo realizes, looking at the nearing ground, I thought it was passing cursed energy through real objects to manipulate that much mass! But it's all the embodiment— the manifestation of its cursed energy! That's a Special-Grade for you!