Love...I'm Caught up

Start from the beginning

“Thank you baby” Kris said in a sweet tone

“No problem” muttered Marcus as he wrapped his arm around Kris’s waist and began walking in the mall.

Now let me explain to you what type of people Kris and Marcus are. I’ll begin with Kris…Kris is 5’5, light skinned and used to have hair that flowed past her shoulders until she cut it to the nape of her neck and decided to go natural, she was never skinny but she was thick in all the right places and then some, she had hazel eyes with flecks of green in them and she had her own unique style that accentuated her natural beauty.

Now Marcus, he was fine! He was 5’10, a mix between light skinned and brown skinned and had a 6 pack so chiseled and defined you would think that his mama and daddy were sculptors, wow and his hands were the size of someone twice his age which is probably why he’s so good in every sport he plays but those hands were also nice for whenever him and Kris made love. He had swag that no one could copy or even fathom and that’s part of the reason why he drew Kris’s eye.

The minute Kris and Marcus entered the mall all the ladies were practically eye-fucking Marcus. Kris didn’t like this at all and Marcus could tell the minute she tensed up so he dropped his hand from around her waist down to her butt and started palming it and Kris could tell what he was doing so she came back and layed the most passionate kiss of her life on Marcus.

After their little make-out session Kris looked around and majority of the girls had went back to doing their business but there was still some girls that couldn’t take their eyes off Marcus and Kris thought to herself, ‘Some hoes ain't got no respect’.

Marcus chimed into Kris thought by asking her which store she wanted to go to first.

“Umm I think I’m going to that new store called “Crazy Rags”’

“Ok well ima be down stairs at the foot locker”

“How are you going to bring me to the mall and then go to a different store than me? I’m in this big ass mall, by myself with all these niggas around looking like they want a piece of this. Well if you want to take that chance then fine with me.” Kris said in a sarcastic nonchalant fashion

At that moment Marcus changed his mind and jogged to catch up with his girlfriend because he looked around and she did have a point.

“That’s what I’m talking about! My big strong, sexy boyfriend wants to walk around with me and carry my bags”

“See that’s all you really need me for.”

“That’s not true; I need you here so I won’t have to cut a bitch if I find her looking at you funny”

Marcus looked at her with a shocked face, “Remind me never to get on your bad side”

Kris started laughing all mischievously and just walked into the boutique like their last conversation didn’t even happen.

After about 30 minutes of just scanning the store Kris decided to get a lace shirt, a blouse with a floral pattern, a new purse, and some accessories. When she decided that was all she wanted from that store she told Marcus and they went to go pay for it. But when they got to the register she started feeling some type of way cause the lady behind the counter starting licking her lips and grinning at Marcus like she had a chance to get with him but then once she seen he was with Kris her smile turned into a mug directed straight towards Kris.

“Umm this is all I’m getting so can you ring me up please” Kris said in an aggravated voice since the woman was just going to stand there and look stupid instead of doing her job.

“Yeah” the lady replied as she rung up the merchandise, “Your total is $57.72”, she snapped to Kris.

Marcus handed her his credit card and paid for the stuff and they left the store just like that.

When they got outside the store Kris pulled Marcus over to the side and started talking about the cashier from the store.

“Babe can you believe the way that bitch was looking at you then she had the nerve to get an attitude with me?!”

“I ain't worried that hoe or any of these others ones out here. All she need is some D”

Marcus had replied in a manner so calm Kris had to look him over. Then she snapped back into the mood she was previously in. “Well she ain't bout to get it from you! I don’t care who that hoe is, if I see her again ima put them paws on her!”

Marcus just massaged Kris’s leg trying to calm her down. “It’s okay boo, you ain't gotta do all that cause you the only woman I got eyes for”

“I know, I know but I just don’t like no other females looking at my man like that”

“Well don’t you look cute when you’re jealous?” Marcus said with a big ass smile on his face

“Well at least I gotta reason to be jealous” and right after she said that they started kissing once again…

Do you see what Kris has to go through being with Marcus? Well if you have any questions just post a comment and this was just a sampler chapter so tell me what you think & thanks again for reading...

LoveMe_K © copyright 2013