Son of Marcus

Name: Ryan Mitchell Jameson Corvinus

Age: 571

Looks: 26

Height: 6'0

Gender: male

Looks: brown hair, blue eyes

Personality: kind, loyal, gentle when he wants to be, sweet, sarcastic, funny, brave, fighter, stubborn, smart, lovable, needy only with his mate, softhearted,

Bio: Ryan is the one and only son of Marcus Corvinus, he was born to his hybrid vampire father and werewolf mother. His father and mother, had him during the time of the first war between vampires and werewolves, with Ryan's uncle William whom was a werewolf unable to shift back to human once turned.

Ryan grew up in private away from Victors prying eyes, his father kept him and his mother hidden until his mom was killed by the hands of Victor. Which made Marcus dislike Victor even more, but it meant that Marcus had to make a choice. Raise his son or send him to live with the werewolves and die by Victor. So Marcus decided to have his son sent away with Amelia having her take him some place safe.

Ryan never saw his father much after that day, instead he grew up in the Nordic covern where it was peaceful and safe for a young boy to grow up. He was treated well and well respected, due to being the son of a elder. But once of age Ryan left the covern and went to make something of himself, not wanting to be in their war between both species. So he ventured off and soon met his wife Renee, a unique werewolf with unique abilities.

The story is going to start out with how his father and him handled his mom dying, along with how Victor reacted to seeing the child with Marcus.

What he is: a hybrid that looks like a normal person, til he shifts into a hybrid that looks nor vampire nor werewolf, but meets in the middle, as his features turn into that of a lycan. His eyes also glow blue.