"Of course, honey" Maya smiles and leans over to kiss me.

"I would kiss you too but apparently my lap is better than this expensive couch that we had specially made to fit all three of us comfortably in this corner."

She gives Maya a raised eyebrow but she doesn't care at all.

"Of course your lap is better." Maya smirks and moves her hips back and forth.

"No, baby!" Alex yells in laughter. "I really have to pee, please?"

"Can I sit on you again when you come back?" Maya asks as she stands up.

"No, this is why you married two women." Alex laughs as she quickly runs out the livingroom.

"That is definitely one of the big benefits." Maya smiles and stands next to me. "But can you please turn around?"

"I'm really comfortable like this now" I sigh in content and lay my head down on my arms because I know she won't be happy with me.

"No baby" she whines. "Please?"

"You can still sit on top of me like this?" I smile and lift my head to look at her.

"It's not the same" she laughs and squeezes my ass with a bit of frustration.

"Oohh baby, can you go a little over my back as well?"

I hear a annoying groan from her but then she sits over my ass and then starts massaging my back.

"Oohhh yes" I moan and close my eyes. "That feels really good."

I feel her lean over my back and then her lips softly kiss over my cheek but then soon after she moves closer to my ear.

"Do you think Alex is okay?"

"No" I whisper back. "And I don't know if she wants to talk about it more."

"Fuck" she breathes out and rests her head against the back of mine. "It's my fault."

"No, it's not" I quickly object and turn around on my side but pull her down next to me on the couch. "I think we're all just a little tired and talking about it tonight will just make things worse. We can talk about it tomorrow."

"Okay" she says in a low voice and I lean closer to give her a soft kiss.

Just a few seconds of silence later we hear Alex coming back towards the livingroom. We look up at her and she smiles at us. "Is it my turn to sit on you now?"

Before we could say anything she sits down over both of us. "Oh shit, nope. I'm not that flexible." She laughs with a slight groan and stands up again.

She moves back to the corner of the couch and Maya and I both turn around to look at her. Maya moves up to lay her head down on Alex's thigh and I rest on my elbows next to her side.

"Can we please have a conversation about the fourth of July?"

"Yes, of course."

"I honestly don't know if I have the strength to host another day like today. And then three weeks after that we have the kids' birthday."

"We don't have to host the fourth of July" Maya answers first.

"And we can get a venue for the kids' birthday-"

"No, lovies" she quickly cuts me off and reaches out to cup my cheek. "I don't want the kids' birthday party to be anywhere else. I wasn't talking about that." She smiles. "I just want to cut out the fourth of July. When it comes to our family, I want to celebrate at home but I just think someone else can host the fourth, this year."