Ch 42: Travel to The Swordsmith Village

Start from the beginning

Goto: (she'd better be over there contemplating on how she's going to clean up this mess she made)

Knowing that i couldn't scold her due to her being a higher rank, I set the casttella aside and cleaned up the mess.

I picked up the castella and brought it next to Tanjiro. 

Goto: Pardon me, but I have some castella here for him. You'll need to clear it away after a while, but it seems like it's going to turn bad. Feel free to eat

Tanjiro: Oh, thank you very much

Shocked that Tanjiro is awake, i dropped the castellas on the bed and made a mess.

The shock of Tanjiro being awake and making my attempt to wake him up mute, I snapped at someone who was technically above me.

Goto: *angry* HEY!! WHEN DID HE WAKE UP FROM HIS COMA!!? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYONE!!? YOU REALLY ARE SCATTER BRAINED, DID YOU KNOW THAT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED FOR SOMEONE!! OR SAY HE'S WOKEN UP!! YOU IDIOT!!

I then walked out of the room to call someone. 

Goto: *grumble* Superiority doesn't mean anything right now, not in this case! I'll handle this myself! 

I took a deep breath and shouted as loud as I could.

Goto: KIYO!! SUMI!! NAHO!! AOI!! TANJIRO JUST WOKE UP FROM HIS COMA!!

After a moment of waiting, the three girls rushed into the room.

Kiyo: *crying* Thank goodness you're okay!

Sumi: *crying* Here, you can have my cracker!

Naho: *crying* Why is there castellas on the bed?

Aoi suddenly barged in covered in a blanket.

She then started crying next to Tanjiro. 

Aoi: *crying* I was worried you were never gonna wake up... and I felt bad because you went in my place... I'm sorry

Tanjiro: it's fine. Really. What about the others? Are they all okay?

Goto: i heard the yellow haired kid recovered and left the other day already?

Sumi: Yup!

Goto: he's fine. He's already back out on a mission. Against his will, of course 

Sumi: he's tough. He was up and out of bed the next day

Goto: That's nothing compared to the sound hashira. He and his wives just walked it off. We were dumbfounded by his strength. He wasn't human. In a way, it was scary

Tanjiro: I see. What about Inosuke and Rimuru?

Sumi: Mr Inosuke? He was on the brink of death

Aoi: *sob* it's true... Mr Inosuke fought for his life, but there was too much poison in his system in his body for his breathing to deal with it all... and Miss Rimuru was in a coma like you... she hadn't woken up...