Part 46

" I'm an... Infertile woman. "

She felt someone stabbed her heart and she felt weak on her knees as tears started to form in her eyes she walked backwards while taking slow steps and her eyes were wide open, she bumped into the table placed behind her and she fell on her legs on the floor and sat on in the floor while the corner of table hit on her back and she hissed in pain while resting her palms on the floor.

She whimpered and wanted to cry in a loud voice but nothing was coming out from her throat and she felt someone is tightening its grip around her throat she felt difficulty in breathing as Abdullah's words started to echo through her ears

You are perfect.

You are not lacking anything my love.

I want nothing from you but your happiness and smile on your face all the time.

Insha'Allah my love we will be blessed again just wait for the right time.

The baby was not healthy enough to grow and give up on his life... It's not your fault.

She shook her head while she shut her eyes tightly and started crying in whimpers while saying "Abdullahhhhhh... Aghhhh Abdullah why... Why did you lie to me?... Why you suffered alone all these months my love... Aghhhhh.... "

She again held her reports in her hands while her eyes were filled with heavy tears and everything was looking blurry to her Vision then she wiped her tears aggressively and said " I can't become a mother huh?... I'll never be able to give my Abdullah this happiness huh? "

She looked up at the ceiling and said
" Allah you know that how badly he wanted to have a child... He gave me everything and I ask you to make me give him the biggest happiness of his life it's what I can only give him then what's all of this Allah... What's all of this? "

She cried her heart out while she placed her hand over her stomach and sobbed heavily, she was feeling a pain in her heart because her mind was not ready to accept this and her mind started to recall all the moments she spent with Abdullah and she realised he was now being more cuddly and clingy to her and he finds every little chance to show his affection and love to her after every minute and second.

It breaks her heart that he knew that they can't have baby and he started to love her more so she'll never feel that he ever got tired of her, or ever felt that she's not enough now because she can't give him a child then she remembered he always tell her one thing during their most intimate times

You are my everything... I want nothing more.

She closed her eyes while remembering his words and tears stream down through her eyes then she said " oh Abdullah... My beloved Mohammad... You don't deserve this life my love... You don't deserve this. "

Her back was bleeding because the corner hit her badly on her back and scratched her skin but she didn't care about her back all she cares about that she's a lack woman, she's an incomplete woman, she's an barren woman whose husband gave her all the luxuries and happiness of life but she couldn't even gave him a child to continue his race.

She managed to got up from the floor and walked towards the dresser while holding her report then she sat on the stool and looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were teary, face becomes pale and she was looking vulnerable.

She closed her eyes and looked down at her lap while her lips trembled then she wrapped her arms around her belly and
Started crying again in heavy sobs.

She spent her whole day in her room while crying on her fate while maids come and found her room door locked as she sent them away and she was lying on the bed while whimpering and sobbing.