chapter 10

THE FAMILY MANSION....

It's afternoon and the older one's are sitting on the back yard having a their tea time while also talking as for the other's some are in the kitchen cooking and some are in their rooms doing whatever and for the boys they're at living room having...

It's afternoon and the older one's are sitting on the back yard having a their tea time while also talking as for the other's some are in the kitchen cooking and some are in their rooms doing whatever and for the boys they're at living room having drink there...

Jungkook come down on the stairs wearing a black jogger with black tee shirts showing his muscular biceps and tattoos as he put his hands on his pockets...

Taehyung: here come our muscle Bunny..

They all look up at him as he rised his eyebrows while walking to their side...

Jin: where have you been' did you finally done with your business...

He said with smirk as the other's also smirked they understand why he didn't show up till now after all they're the one's who rised him...

He roll his eyes as he take a site on single chair while licking his lower lip..

Jimin: I feel bad for her...

Jhope: yeah' poor you sister in law...

They brust out laughing that make him glare at them like he will kill them anytime....

Namjoon: okay okay ' we're sorry..

Suga: Jungkook'ah I was going to ask you something..

He look at him while resting his hand on the couch...

Suga: is it true that you let go one of that asshole sehun man's..

Jungkook: yes..

They look at him in confuse...

Suga: but why..

He smirked..

Jungkook: don't you trust me hyung...

Suga: ofcourse I do but it's bit confusing me..

Jungkook: I know what I'm doing so you guys better not to get in this...

Taehyung: kook remember we're one so ofcourse we will get in this' and I hope you're not hiding anything from us...

He chuckled a bit..

Jungkook: I'm not baby hyung and don't worry I'm not hiding anything..

Jimin: you sure..

Jungkook: um'

He look around like he's finding someone...

Jin: you left your wife at the room so don't look around like that..

They again laughed as he give the death glare...

Jungkook: fuckers...

Jin: your words young man...