The Incident

"I'm sorry sir! I didn't know the pipes would leak water if I opened it!"

The prisoners voice was heard as Wriotheseley and the prisoner stood in the Fortress of Meropide, their legs engulfed in the water. Wriotheseley knew the prisoner was wearing socks, and took it to his advantage.

"Look what you've done you sick son of a bitch! You flooded the fortress of Meropide! Plus your socks are wet! Ur gonna get fungi all over your feet like it's the new Sumeru Rainforest!!!"

"I'm sorry..... ;("

The prisoner was now crying. This, Wriotheseley thought, I do not like.

"Stop crying!!!... You're increasing the water levels."

Wriotheseley watched as the prisoners tears droopy drip dripped into the water below. Suddenly, another prisoner walked towards them.

"Hey, Wriotheseley, I called the cops."

"WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS?!?"

"Uhm... Because we're... Drowning...?"

"FUCK! I'M GOING TO JAIL!"

Wriotheseley broke down completely, sobbing like crazy.

"Wriotheseley..." The first prisoner whispered. "You're increasing the water levels..."

Wriotheseley finally had enough. He gripped onto the first prisoners neck and uhhh well.... Let your imagination run wild.

"RAHHHHHHH!!!!" Wriotheseley growled.

"Wriotheseley! Please calm down! Ur... Increasing the tension level."

"AWOOOOOOO!!!!" Wriotheseley howled because he's a big pupper. Suddenly, the cops stormed in with weapons and guns in their hands as they began shooting.

"HANDS IN THE AIR!" One of them shouted. Everyone in the room began raving.

"NOT LIKE THAT, YOU
DUMBFUCKS!!!" Everyone in the room began waving.

The cop said in the walkie talkie: "He's brainwashed them, roger." They put Wriotheseley in handcuffs, collecting the evidence and finally.... Entering the opera house.

Neuvilette was sitting in his chair with one leg over the other like always. He was sipping a cup of water as he looked over the opera house. Suddenly, Wriotheseley entered the room with like ten cops making sure he didn't escape.

"This is going to be a tough one....." Neuvilette sighed as he thought to himself. He did the little hammer thing and yelled: "SILENCE!"

"But no one's talking, Monsieur Neuvilette?" Someone in the audience mentioned.

"Must be the voices in my head again..." Neuvilette sighed as je thought to himself.

Wriotheseley suddenly broke the silence as he yelled: "WHAT AM I EVEN HERE FOR?! WHO ARE YOU EVEN?!??!!!"

Neuvilette sighed as he watched drool drop off Wriotheseley's chin because of his growling and hissing.

"Please, do not yell. I can smell the rabies even from here."

That was an insecurity to Wriotheseley. Why did people hate the fact that he drooled? Everyone drools sometimes! Babies do it all the time! Why couldn't he do it?!?

"Don't mention that....!!!" He hissed like a kitten even if he was a wolf.

"I mention whatever I want." Neuvilette scoffed. He had daaaark eyebags under his eyes bcuz of all the working UGH.

"Now, let the trial COMMENCE!" He yelled aloud. So loud that everyone could hear him.

The trial lasted for like 3 hours. The popo had to calm Wriotheseley down so he didn't go batshit crazy on Neuvilette. Finally, the letter came.... Idk what it's called lololol

"The letter has arrived..." Neuvilette said, opening it.

"And it says...."

Neuvilette read "guilty" and said...

"GILLTY!!!!!"

Everyone in the room gasped dramatically.

"B-B-B-B-BUT -!!! I'm the head fortress of Meropide man! I can't be guilty I'll loose my job!" Wriotheseley's voice protested.

"I'm afraid you won't only lose your job but also the people's trust. + ur freedom or whatever. Ur guilty." Neuvilette said as the popo began dragging Wriotheseley out.

"BUT WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE JAILED AT?????!!!!" Wriotheseley screeched.

Neuvilette shrugged. "I am a fraid I do not have a clear clue. I think sigewinne is the new head fortress."

Sigewinne? But.... Sigewinne was LAZY! Sigewinne only ate kinder eggs and cheese nachos and biscuits!!! She didn't know how to run a FORTRESS FULL OF CRIMINALS.

The popo DRAGGED Wriotheseley out.... To fortress of Meropide.... Ono.