Chapter 1 (one-shot, just a scenario.)

(Narrator's pov.)
*the sound of a running footstep on the wooden floor, a loud laughter of a sweet voice like a honey. Along with a heavy footstep right behind it. The cool wind breezes as the wind chimer, chimes a beautiful melody. The birds chirping in the background. The sweet scents of the flowers carried by the wind, as her dress flutters.

(1st person pov.)
I ran behind him, trying to chase his untouchable ass, laughing like a maniac, this is funny as hell, he really is fast.
...
All of a sudden i fell on my face unexpectedly, i groaned, cupping my nose, wincing.

"OOMPH-!"
"Ow... fuck..."
I groaned as i sat up, trying to assess the damage, as warm blood oozes down my nose. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pain.

Oof- my nose is bleeding now. He burst out laughing at me, i glared at him instead, scoffing.*

"Woah, woah, chill. Are you okay? Pfft hahahahaha! You deserved it." Gojo says mockingly, his eyes narrowed at me in glee.

"Bitch, atleast help me."

*i spat out pissed, my teeth gritted, i lean my head forward, outside the balcony, letting the blood drip out of my nose, sighing. He takes out a tissue and hand it to me*

"Here, you dumbass. Now, now, don't go bawling in on me. You're so pathetic. Tsk, tsk, tsk." He clicked his tongue at me, still chuckling at my dumbass for running around like a child.

with him smirking, looking down at me. He lets out a chuckle, squating besides me as he massages my nape. I let out a sigh of relief*

"Hah... damn... that feels good. Still, you won't be getting a thanks from me, heh."

A smirk on my lips, as my shoulder droops and i relax, still letting the blood drip off. A twinge of tears waters my eyes i let out a tiny sob, trying to choke back my tears. It hurts alot, i think i broke my nose.

"Hey... does it hurt? Wait lemme fix it."
He said as he hold onto my nose and snaps it right back to place. I let out a surprised scream, whimpering in pain, trembling. Hissing. I smacked him on the arm, pissed. That was fucking unexpected!

"What the fuck!? What was that for!?" I yell at him in pain, my eyes watering as i breath in and out, waiting for the pain to ease.

"Calm your tits, bitch. I fixed it for ya. You're welcome. Heh."
He said back with a smirk, with no regards to my pain. I bared my teeths at him, wanting to slap off that smirk off his face, and slap i did.

"Pay back for ye, bitch."
I said with a furrowed brow. Bursting into laughter at his flabbergasted expression. With him rubbing his cheek, scoffing.

I sniffled and wiped my tears, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me weak. I tore up the piece of tissue paper and rolled it, i put it inside my nose, i wince as i slowly insert in on my broken nose, i hope it isn't crooked. I stood up fast, a bad idea, as sudden bout of vertigo hit and i stumbled back, he unexpectedly held onto my waist, preventing me from cracking my head. I let out a sigh of relief, i looked up at him, my brows raised in surprise at him.*

"Aw, did you really helped me this time eh? You won't be getting my thanks, bitch."
I say calmly, his thumb rubbing my waist, a seductive smirk on his lips, his eyes, oh so blue.

"I won't be needing your thanks, ye dumb bitch. Baha!"
He retorts back, sarcasticallly.

*i smirked and pulled his hands away from my tiny waist. I flick my long hair at him, it hit him on his face and i cackled, running away.*

"Oh no you won't!"
He yelled at me.
*He chases at me this time. As my loud cackles and laughter take over the whole house.
Him with his daddy long ass legs, his strides huge as he tackles me to the floor, his hand under my head so i dont end up splitting my head open, i pant, looking at him in surprised at his concern. But i'm glad i seriously did NOT split my head open, it would've been a dumb and shitty situation. His other hand going to my waist, as he held me pinned on the floor. I catch my breath and pushed him away, but he's obviously stronger then me, he wouldn't budge like the absolute unit he is.*

"Wha- what are you?.."

*My voice trails away in a shy squeak. I look away, embarrassed and flustered, before boldly looking at him in the eyes, a flirtatious smirk tugging on my lips, i trace my hands on his chest. Before my hands goes to his abs, i poke him in his soft yet rock solid abs. I was surprised, since i've never actually had an abs of my own.*

"Aw, now. Are you flirting with me? Baby gworl~?"
I say seductively, before bursting into laughter, sounding like a dying hyena.

*With my hands still on his chest, his breath hitches, surprised by my boldness, he eyes wide in surprise and curiosity*

"W-? What are you trying to-...?"
His voices trails at the end, before his smirks widen, his hand tracing to my ribs.

"My turn now..."
He responds back with the same tone as me.
i gasp in surprise before chuckling.

*Had i been a stranger, he would've decimated me then and there. I burst out laughing at the tension, giving him the element of surprise before kicking him on the guts. Before i roll away and stood up and ran once again, i cackled mockingly towards him, the sounds of chaos filling the house.*

(Author's note; Thats it ya'll, i just wanted you guys to read this scenario. Im not sure if theres going to be a continuation for it. But if i feel like it, i might resume writing it. Thank you for reading this. Im a beginner at writing, so it means alot to me. Thanks once again. P.s, a feedback is much appreciated.☺️✌️)