[𝟐𝟔] - 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ surround yourself with people who care about you, not just those who say it, but those who show it ❞

surround yourself with people who care about you, not just those who say it, but those who show it

[ I have never watched a single baseball game in my life. That was one of the few sports I never bothered to even try to enjoy ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 26
Baseball
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"When did you start getting along with that gorilla?" Kugisaki asks Itadori, the two along with Y/N and Fushiguro eating pizza as the three sit around Fushiguro's hospital bed. Well, two were sat, Y/N was floating midair in a sitting position due to there being only two chairs in the room.

After everything that happened at the Exchange Event, they had been sent to recover from everything they endured that day, some worse than others.

"Well, we got along, but like... I remember what happened but I wasn't exactly myself then..." Itadori explains sheepishly.

"Were you drunk? Wait— isn't it illegal to drink if you're not thirty in this era?" Y/N wonders with a hand held to her chin in thought.

"Twenty. Also, no, I wasn't. Do you think I could've been drinking liquor in that situation?" Itadori asks, deadpanning at Y/N.

"I still think that's dumb..." Y/N mumbles with a frown.

"But I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt, Fushiguro." Itadori turns towards Fushiguro with a grin, "You're able to eat pizza, now, too!" Itadori says before taking a bite out of his slice of pizza.

"Come on, bring me something easier to digest." Fushiguro sighs exasperatedly.

"No complaining." Kugisaki lightly scolds Fushiguro before also taking a bite of her pizza.

"Apparently, I got off easier because my cursed energy was all dried up. Ieiri was still able to fix me up as soon as the roots were removed." Fushiguro explains.

"Huh, so that's a thing that can happen?" Itadori wonders to himself before taking another bite of the pizza.

"...Itadori." Fushiguro turns towards the boy, making Itadori pause as he looks at Fushiguro confused, "You've grown stronger."

"Back then, we both said our convictions were proper ones. I still thinks that's true. Or, put another way, we're both wrong." Fushiguro says with conviction, looking back up at the three.