Closer to Christmas

Start from the beginning

But... Things didn't go as planned for Matt Matty and Buzz. Because like Finney said, he was 𝘯𝘰𝘵 in the mood.

So, you probably guessed by now, Finney beat the ever living shit out of all three of them and got away without a scratch.

"Finn..... Are you okay? I mean- you just beat the 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 out of motherfuckers who've been fucking with you for 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴! I dunno where all that came from, but God damn I would 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 to know!" Robin exclaimed, chasing after Finney quickly as the rest of the group tried to keep up.

"I don't know. I'm just not in the mood today. Is that all you wanted to say?" He explained, "I've gotta get to class." He said, walking ever so slightly faster in order to arrived to 1st period on time.

But, that's always something difficult to do when you've just deadass beat the shit out of somebody. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 was talking about their fight in the hallways.

"I swear to 𝘎𝘰𝘥 you hoes need to Shut. The fuck. 𝘜𝘱." Finney somewhat growled underneath his breath as he walked into class and sat down.

He felt the stares, he heard the whispers, could see the tension between him and everybody else in the room, could sense the mixed emotions of fear, amazement, and disgust.

Why were they disgusted? At this point, not even I, the narrator, knows. You gotta ask them that one yourselves.

"Did you hear about the fight?"

"The one on the patio? Yeah.. "

"He totally beat their asses!"

"Cool!"

"Ew."

"I'll make sure not to mess with him.. "

"He could easily beat half our asses if he beat theirs!"

"That's fucking amazing!"

"I hate people who act like their so cool because they fought somebody and won. Such a disgusting way to live."

Were just a few of the whispers he heard as he sat there and stared out the window annoyingly.

"Alright class! Shut up and take out your notebooks and something to write with! We're taking notes on the quadratic formula!" The science teacher, Mrs.Marsh said happily as she set up the projecter.

After most of their classes had gone by, (FOUR💀) it was 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 lunch time.

And let me tell you, these motherfuckers were 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂!!

"What's good hoes?" Vance asked playfully, earning a glare from Bruce, "I mean 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!" He corrected himself, hoping Bruce wouldn't be mad about it.

"I prefered 'hoes' instead of 'guys' but wtv, I'm good. What about y'all?" Billy said with a laugh.

"It's good that you're good, Billy! I'm feeling wonderful as always!" Griffin said a little 𝘵𝘰𝘰 happily, sounding like your average Disney Princess talking to some random ass rat that appeared in her rat trap.

"I'm fine. I guess? Kinda bored. Definitely fucking hungry." Robin said.

"I'm good." Bruce added on, waiting for Finney to reply.

"Eh." Said boy finally replied, grabbing random food and disappearing to go sit at any empty/open table.

The rest of the group grabbed their food and followed after him, hoping finally sit down and eat food.

"Christmas is so close!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Griffin exclaimed, seeming clearly 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 excited. To nobody's surprise though, Christmas was his, as well as my own, favorite holiday.

"Yeah.. " Finney said, Christmas definitely made his day about 5% better, t'was(mind my vocabulary please) his favorite as well.

"I better get something good for Christmas!" Billy said, adding on to their conversation.

"Well you're weird as fuck! Nobody's gonna know what to get you!" Vance commented, warning a slap from Bruce.

"Oh c'mon Vance! Stop being rude for five(5) seconds!!" Bruce yelled at Vance, also unintentionally joining in the Christmas conversation.

After just a few more miserable hour long classes, Finney could finally go home, when he realized that earlier that day, he beat his bullies asses.

That information, definitely put a smile on his face.

He ran up to Robin and hugged him so tightly that Robin couldn't, and forgot how to, breath!

"Robin! Robin! You wouldn't believe it!" He yelled excitedly, "I fought Matty, Matt, and Buzz! And I won!!" He continued happily.

"I know shit head, I was there." Robin said back, causing Finney to stop hugging him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME!?!?" He asked loudly, "Chill, it was a joke!" Robin answered, running away from the space obsessed boy.

Finney chased after the boy with the black bandana, hoping to catch him.

------------------------------------------------------------

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 :)

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇. 😍😍

(𝟏𝟑𝟕𝟕 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬🤞😩👏😼😜😃😏🛐😘😋😈😊🥱😙🙂🙃🥳😁🤭😂💖😍🤭😁💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖)