[𝟐𝟕] - 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ i hope that someday when i am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off these pages and thinks, 'i would have loved her' ❞

i hope that someday when i am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off these pages and thinks, 'i would have loved her'

[ The next JJK book I do will definitely cover more of the series! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 27
School
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Kanada Taichi in Morioka, in June. Shimada Osamu in Yokohama, in August. Yamato Hiroshi in Nagoya, in September." The blond girl who had previously introduced herself as Nitta lists, "These three died in similar circumstances."

"They were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments, and all of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers several weeks before dying." Nitta continues to explain to the three students in the back seat along with Y/N, who was allowed to sit in the passenger seat due to the backseat only being able to fit three.

"They claimed their auto-locking doors were left wide open. None of the other residents have any idea what could have happened." Nitta elaborates.

"None of the dates or locations match, though. Could the same cursed spirit have killed them all?" Fushiguro wonders, looking down at the computer in his lap.

"Hey, could the cursed spirit be responsible for the doors? Do sensors like those pick up cursed spirits? And they don't show up on cameras and stuff." Itadori wonders with a pensive look on his face.

"Apparently, the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors." Nitta answers.

"Oh..." Itadori mumbles.

"And as for whether or not the same cursed spirit was behind this..." Nitta trails off for a moment before regaining her voice, "Well, we couldn't be certain from just the residuals."

"After all, a lot of time had already passed. So we tried to track down any connections between the three. We found that all three attended the same middle school for two years." Nitta explains to the four.

"Middle... school?" Y/N whispers to herself, confused, "Why do humans need to separate them if they're all the same thing...?"

"Meaning all three received the same curse, and it activated after time had passed?" Kugisaki theorizes, a hand held to her chin in thought.

"Precisely. That's highly likely." Nitta agrees, glancing into the mirror to look at Kugisaki. "So we're going to that middle school now to question someone the three victims all knew, and I want you four to see what you can find as sorcerers."