Qin Ling had been preparing to enter the God's Chosen Space in the past few days. His Pearl of Agility had been fused. It's been a while. After seeing Tang Mo's innovative moves about mental power, he suddenly had some other ideas. In addition to mental power, other attribute values can also be used for some innovative moves? This attempt

  also It really allowed him to find some ways, which delayed him for some time.

  It's almost ready now and it's just right to go in with Mo Mo.

  Tang Mo knew that Qin Ling was the one who must enter the God's Chosen Space, so he didn't say anything more. He just told him to pay attention to safety and see them again when they came out.

  What Tang Mo didn't expect was that when he heard that she was going in, Lin Yu also decided to leave today.

  In fact, Lin Yu learned the moves from her not long ago, and they should be consolidated.

  But Lin Yu had a stubborn temper and strong self-esteem, and she couldn't persuade him to do anything, so she simply didn't say anything else.

  When talking to Xiao Tao, Tang Mo was already mentally prepared.

  If Xiao Tao also said that she wanted to go in now, then she would say anything to stop it.

  After all, apart from her high attribute value in terms of strength, Xiao Tao really has no other strengths.

  She got Xiaotao from Xiaotao's parents, and she has to be responsible for the child's safety.

  But what I didn't expect was that Xiao Tao didn't have to worry about it at all, and she didn't even think about entering the space.

  "There is only one Pearl of Space. It's enough for you to go. Why should I go? Besides, I'm not smart and I don't have any strength. It's best to stay with my uncle and aunt as a bodyguard or something! Besides, if I leave, Xianxian and Yangyang will miss me."

  During these days, Xiaotao and Xianxian Yangyang, who are simple-minded, had the best time, hanging out with the children every day and becoming the kings of children.

  Xiao Tao's words sounded the smartest in the late Tang Dynasty. Smart people want to make the best choice for themselves.

  Moreover, from a selfish point of view, Tang Mo felt a lot more at ease with Xiao Tao staying at home.

  The world is in chaos, but you still need to be prepared to feel at ease.

  The Qinling team basically unanimously agreed not to go.

  It's enough for the boss to get the beads. Why do they go in and grab things with the boss?

  Besides, there are two perverts, the sister-in-law and the boss, who can't grab them. Isn't it sick to risk their lives?

  Very good. They are all very sensible people.

  But Xu Laosan was not that smart and had to go in and take a look.

  Qin Ling didn't bother to talk to him and called Xiao Tao over directly.

  Soon, Xu Laosan became honest.

  The old saying that one thing brings another down is really not a lie.

  After everything was explained, Tang Mo took out the spar and walked outside the base's protective circle. According to the pattern given on the God's Choice Space page, he used the spar to form a corresponding pattern.