[𝟐𝟖] - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ oh, but you're so pretty the stars would cry ❞

oh, but you're so pretty the stars would cry

[ I honestly don't really like Fushiguro's backstory, it's boring to me. Maybe it's just because he himself isn't an interesting character to me? The only part I like about it is Toji (I'm sorry he's just sooo 🙏🙏) ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 28
Bridges
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

The four had spent nearly the entire night at the bridge, the sun peeking above the horizon by the time they reunited with Nitta outside a convince store.

"We didn't sense any presences or residuals." Fushiguro tells Nitta shortly.

"I see. Which means this isn't it. Guess it's back to square one." Nitta let's out a defeated sigh.

"But isn't it bad if we take too long?" Itadori asks.

"Mph?" Y/N gives Itadori confused look, taking a bite out of the popsicle in her mouth (pointedly ignoring Kugisaki's grimace at that) to speak clearly. "Why?"

"Well, it's a famous haunted location, right? There might still be plenty of others who got cursed." Itadori explains, "And right now, the death rate's at a hundred percent. We don't want to see any others die, right?"

"True." Kugisaki agrees with a firm nod.

"Ding-ding!" Nitta suddenly exclaims, mental lightbulbs going off, "Bungee jumping was all the rage then, right? So maybe the act of jumping off is the key?"

"Did she say 'ding-ding'? Did she really say that?" Itadori gasps, whispering to Kugisaki excitedly.

"She did! She did!" Kugisaki squeals. Her and Itadori looking at Nitta with sparkling eyes.

"Itadori and L/N already tried that." Fushiguro interrupts the two's looks of adoration at Nitta.

"Huh?" Nitta turns towards the two incredulously, "What?! You mean you jumped with that vinyl cord?!"

"Well... uh, Itadori did..." Y/N blushes in embarrassment, looking off to the side sheepishly.

"What?!" Nitta repeats as her jaw drops in shock.

"W-Well it's not like I can die again from that since I can float!" Y/N waves her hands infront of her face, quickly defending her actions.