[𝟐𝟗] - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ you got a taste for blood when you were licking your own wounds ❞

you got a taste for blood when you were licking your own wounds

[ I got a break for three chapters, now I have to write a fight scene again 😞 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 29
Blood
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Y/N summons her lances, sending them flying towards the orange curses that was appearing out of the bumps as though they were moles.

Y/N sighs boredly as she continues summoning lances towards the curse that kept appearing, floating mid-air with her legs tucked to her chest, arms wrapping around them to keep her body curled up.

It's like a buzzing insect that won't go away... Y/N frowns as her lance pierces a curse only for another one to take its place.

"How many of them are there?" Fushiguro asks as Y/N glances over, surprised to see both Fushiguro and Kugisaki standing nearby.

"We should just keep going like it's whack-a-mole, huh?" Kugisaki suggests.

"What?" Y/N frowns at Kugisaki in confusion, "The humans of their era are weird... why would you want to hit a mole? And... isn't animal abuse illegal now?"

"Mh, so confusing..." Y/N's head was starting to hurt more than when she found out that those things called permanent markers weren't actually permanent.

Why did they name it permanent marker if the marks it drew weren't always permanent? Did they want it to last or not? The humans of this era are just too confusing...

"—Keep going. Keep exorcising them for me. We'll crush every last one of them." Fushiguro states, dragging Y/N away from her thoughts before they could spiral any further. "It likely won't retaliate."

"You mean its main body doesn't have much offense since its technique covers a wide area, even limited as it is?" Kugisaki questions, glancing around the domain.

"I'm only saying it's likely." Fushiguro corrects, All the things we were worried about— its technique's range, the number of victims, the barrier —all of those are subtracting from its main body. We're lucky.

We'll be able to exorcise it quickly, then. Which means... the real problem comes afterward. Fushiguro thinks back to the green curse that had appeared.

Fushiguro's eyes widen abruptly, turning around to see hands dragging Y/N and Kugisaki into a portal.

Y/N glares nervously behind her into the inky darkness but doesn't move, knowing that Kugisaki likely won't be able to free herself like she can.