[𝟑𝟎] - 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ the universe gives us a reminder of how beautiful endings can be when the sun sets and the moon rises ❞

the universe gives us a reminder of how beautiful endings can be when the sun sets and the moon rises

[ I'd just like to thank everyone who read this far! I'm so grateful to anyone who reads my work and it means a lot! Hope you guys enjoy the final chapter! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 30
Finality
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Kugisaki snaps her fingers, the nail that was inside the green curse exploding as blood sprays everywhere, a large hole going through the center of the curse.

"Don't worry. I'll be sending your older brother to join you soon." Kugisaki grins down at the dead curse cruelly.

"Kechizu..." The person murmurs, tears welling up in their eyes, spilling over and pouring down their cheeks, "Even though I was with him..."

There was a flash of bright lights behind Kugisaki, her jumping out of the way just before she gets hit by the white truck that flew past them.

Y/N's eyes widen as she watches the person jump on top of the truck, dragging the passenger out of the window before turning and telling something (likely a threat) to the driver.

Y/N frowns with a bit of worry as she lowers herself to the ground next to a grinning Kugisaki, feet meeting the cold cement of the road.

Kugisaki throws one of her straw dolls down onto the person's arm, grabbing a nail as her grin becomes even more manic.

"Kugisaki!" Isidro shouts from across the open area they were in, him chasing after the truck.

"Don't rush me!" Kugisaki snaps back but still throws the nail surrounded by cursed energy into the air, slamming it down with her hammer.

"Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!"

━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━

"Y/N, Kugisaki, you okay?" Itadori asks the two.

The three were walking through the forest back to the river where Fushiguro should most likely be.

"Mostly..." Y/N looks herself over, noting how all her injuries had healed. "Yeah. I'm good."

"Oh, yeah." Kugisaki nods before looking down at her arm with a grimace, "Though it might leave scars. I wonder if those old guys are all right. Their truck's gone, too. The poison's..."