Bonus chapter 💜

Start from the beginning

Yoongi caressed his head and Hobi was pecking his nape softly trying to calm him down.

" What's wrong, Mochi ? Did I scolded you ? Stop crying and tell us what's happening, love ! Our heart wrenches looking at you like this. "

Yoongi said pulling him closer even more.

" I am sorry baby if, I teased you more than I should. I won't ever do it, just please stop crying and tell us what happened ? Did anybody said anything to you ? "

Hobi asked feeling very sad.

Jimin decided to finally stop crying and letting his boyfriends panick and tell them. He took his head off Yoongi's chest and wiped his tears.

" I... I had a dream... a nightmare to be specific ! I saw you... you two... you two got fade up of my stupidities and... broke.... broke up with me and... only you two got married... "

Jimin said and started crying once again.

Hobi pulled him in his arms making Jimin face him and shared a look with Yoongi over his shoulder and they both were biting their lips hard to not laugh out loud at their Mochi's stupid words.

" There's nothing like that baby. The TWO of us marring; I can't even imagine that ! YOU are the connecting link between us, love.

We love you because of your stupidities then, how can THAT be the reason of us breaking up ? I mean, nothing in this world can be a reason for us to break up ! "

Yoongi said softly nuzzling his nose in Jimin's nape.

" Exactly. We love you so much Mochi to let you go ! We won't ever let you go, even if you want us to !

We can't imagine our lives without you baby. That's just a stupid ass dream. You are over thinking as the wedding date is getting close !

And I have a feeling, we need to get the small brain of yours back at it's place and fuck the stupid shit out of it, right hyung ? "

Hobi said and Yoongi wordlessly pulled Jimin so that, he was laying on his back and Yoongi hovered over him.

.
.
.

Tae tore Kook's shirt which he sulked about because it was his favourite one !

But Tae didn't gave him much time to sulk as he picked him up and threw on the bed harshly and hovered over him.

Kook yelped at the sudden violent mode his sweet and lovely hyungie went into. He was used to Tae being extra careful and soft with him; even if, he asked him to go a bit rough on him.

And guess his wish was gonna come true tonight !

Tae quickly got rid of Kook's pants and boxers and flipped him on his stomach and tied his hands on his back with his tie.

Kook was still processing his abrupt lift so, it took a bit time for him to get that his hands were tied at his back and his movements were gonna be restricted.

" Hyungie, what's gotten into you ? "

Kook asked looking over his shoulder at Tae and received a harsh spank on his bare ass cheek and he yelped at the sudden attack and then moaned as he liked the feel.

" You wanted to be a brat today, didn't you ? And a brat must be tamed.

And anyways, wasn't it you asking me; let me rephrase it, begging me to go rough on you, countless times, huh ? To treat you like the slut you are ? "

Kook didn't expect him to be moaning at that and it equally surprised Tae hearing his innocent bunny moaning at the degrading he threw at him.

" You like me degrading you, bitch ? Is this what you wanted all along, huh ? And here I thought you were innocent, bun ! "

Tae said spanking him hard once again, gaining a sinful moan from his slut.

.
.
.

Namjoon kissed Jin's lips softly and unbuttoned his shirt slowly, tracing his fingers over his bare skin raising goosebumps all over Jin's soft skin.

Joon kissed his way down his body as he unbuttoned him further, making Jin moan in familiar pleasure he was used to.

But tonight it was familiar yet different. Maybe because now his boyfriend have now became his husband !

He felt the sparks, he had felt for the first time they had made love all over again and he was feeling blessed to experience it again.

He was grateful that, they hadn't had enough of eachothers till date. They were together for almost 10 years now yet, they still loved eachothers just the way they loved earlier !
They still craved eachothers just the way they used to.

After taking off both of their clothes he gently layed Jin down and caressed his cheeks gently, smiling at him.

" You are so beautiful, Jinnie. Mine. Only mine. My Jinnie. My love. My husband... or shall I say my wife ? "

Joon said cheekily and Jin slapped his chest but blushed at his words.

" Gosh, why are you being so cheesy tonight, Joonie ? "

Jin said turning his face away not wanting to reveal his red face to his husband. Joon chuckled and cupping his face, he made him look at him.

" Because you my cupcake, are the most beautiful thing ever happened to me. And now that I have you as my hus... um, wife, I will be cheeky. It's my right to be one ! "

Joon said faking seriously and they both started laughing and when the laughter died, Jin pulled Joon into a passionate kiss. Pouring all of his emotions and his love in the kiss he holds for his husband.

.
.
.

" Mmmm... hyung... it feels... so... mmm... good... please do that again... "

Jimin moaned in pleasure. He grabbed Hobi's hair as Yoongi sucked and nibbled on Jimin's sensitive nipples. Yoongi very well knew, Jimin loves getting his nipples abused.

Hobi was squeezing Jimin's waist, harshly. He was mad at Jimin for scaring them like that. He could watch anything happen but his Mochi cry.

He wouldn't have mind if, there was some acceptable reason for him bawling like that and scare the shit out of them. But it was just a stupid dream and he was being unreasonable !

Yoongi on other hand, wanted to console his crying baby and assure him that, they were gonna be together forever. He wanted the insecurity out of his Mochi's system and so, he was being soft with him.

It was like a role reversal for Jimin's boyfriends. The one usually being hard and rough was being all gentle and fluffy and vice versa.

And fuck, did Jimin loved it this way ! He wanted to submit to Hobi and be a brat for Yoongi; which he usually don't dare being.

" You like that I am being rough with you, Chim ? Want me to show you your place ? Fuck some sense in that stupid brain of yours ?

Want me to manhandle you ? Throw you around ? Fuck you raw and rough, leave you begging for more ? Deny letting you cum ? Make you suffer as a punishment for scaring us ? For doubting our love ? "

Hobi said almost growling in Jimin's ear and pulling onto his hair hard.
Making Jimin moan with his every single word.

He loved how his sweet and soft sunshine hyung can be so rough and dominating.

His deep husky voice; which he had never used and the way he was eyeing Jimin hungrily, made Yoongi's cock twitch in excitement.

And for a moment he even thought, he won't mind Hobi doing all he said to him instead !

Hobi tore Jimin's shirt and Yoongi slowly unzipped his pants and got rid of them along with his boxers.

The contrast of harsh words and touch and the feathery soft touch Jimin was feeling on his upper and lower body was driving him crazy...