Chapter 415 The competition begins

Start from the beginning

This time, each sect brought many elite disciples. Luo Xiaobai sat with the brothers from Jianfeng, while Mo Ming went to the magic cultivator because Mo Qiyun also came.

Decades Unexpectedly, Mo Qiyun has grown up, and his tall and straight figure is even taller than Luo Xiaobai. On the other side, Huangfu Yuan and Mo Luo have also separated. Although the two have become Taoist couples, due to the different sects , and did not sit together.

"Welcome to the Xuantian Planet to participate in this three-realm competition. Cultivation has no time. In the blink of an eye, it is our turn to be the host of the Xuantian Sect. In order to continue the fine traditions of our cultivation world and maintain For the peaceful coexistence of the three major regions, I declare that this time the competition between the three realms has officially begun! "

Ziwei Divine Emperor stood in the sky and announced that the Three Realms Competition has officially begun. There was

constant applause from below, especially those from the Xuantian Sect, who wanted to slap their swollen claws.

Many casual cultivators also gathered here, An Yan and Zi Bao It's hidden among them, but these two people have covered their auras. As long as they don't take the initiative to expose themselves, it is difficult for anyone to find out. The so-called Three Realms Competition is for young talents from the Three Realms. These young people are all from the Three

Realms

. The level of excellence of the new forces in a region is related to the future strength of each region.

"Chu Yu, you announce the first competition! "God Emperor Ziwei gave up his position and his most valued disciple announced.

"Yes.

"Chu Yu walked up through the air and stood in the center of the venue, "For the first competition, ten young monks will be sent out from each of the three major areas, and twenty casual cultivators will be sent out to enter the Xuantian Illusion Realm. The results will be determined according to the order they came

out ." With a wave of Chu Yu's long arm, a colorful Tianmen appeared in the center of the field.

Ziwei Divine Emperor said: "We sent two people from Xuantian, two from Sword Cultivator, two from Chixia Valley, and the remaining four were sent by Jiwu. People come out from each door. "

The people sent by the Xuantian Sect did not include Chu Yu. It seems that Emperor Ziwei wanted to keep Chu Yu behind this time. The Demon

Emperor also sent ten people, including Mo Ming, Mo Luo and Mo Qiyun.

As for the demon The emperor sent Ao Jin, Situ Nian and others.

"Luo Xiaobai, Huangfuyuan, you two go, we must start the first battle! "The head of Jianfeng ordered. Luo Xiaobai and Huangfu Yuan immediately took the order.

Including the twenty casual cultivators, a total of fifty people entered the Xuantian Illusion Realm at the same time.

As soon as Luo Xiaobai entered, he felt empty under his feet. Fortunately, he used his cultivation in time to stay in the air.

When he saw the other people, most of them were like him. Of course, there were also people who fell in a hurry.

Thinking about it, these people who fell had already lost at the starting line.

"Let's go! "Huangfu Yuan walked with his sword.

Luo Xiaobai followed closely.

The others were also unwilling to lag behind and flew by.