||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

Harumi chews on her bottom lip as she stares down at the plate of Tenghulu that she had given to Guy the day before

Harumi chews on her bottom lip as she stares down at the plate of Tenghulu that she had given to Guy the day before. It was sitting on her dresser having been left untouched by Velzard. Kage sits at her side looking between the plate and his master's face. Though he may not be bound to her in the same way the others were, he was still quite in tune with her emotions and could tell she was upset.

"Maybe she doesn't like sweets," Harumi murmurs as she tries to understand why her gift was rejected. Reaching out to touch the abandoned sweets she pauses and pulls back thinking better of it. With a shake of her head she spins around she walks out the door and heads back to the kitchen. If Velzard didn't like the sweet treat she made for her then she would make something else. Something less sweet but still classified as a dessert.

Pushing the double doors open Harumi walks to the cupboards that Mizuri had opened last time and starts pulling out ingredients and cookware. Kage allows her to pile the items on his back, easily balancing the bowls, bags and pots between his wings.

Harumi flies around the kitchen catching the attention of Zarathos who had been wandering the castle so he could become familiar with the unknown territory he was in now. "Harumi-hime" he says softly and watches as she pops up from behind the large center island and sets a big mixing bowl down.

"Zarathos!" she beams, lighting up at the appearance of her subordinate.

Zarathos steps into the kitchen sparing a glance at Kage who stands next to the nymph queen. The large wolf nods his head towards him in acknowledgement before bending down allowing Harumi to grab a sack of what was most likely flour off his back.

"Did you need help with whatever it is that you are doing, Harumi-hime?" he asks, taking a hold of a jug that held a similar looking liquid to the bulldeer milk they would drink in Tempest.

Harumi's eyes sparkle and she nods quickly "I would love your help Zarathos! Here you can start mixing these ingredients while I prepare the pan for the oven!"

Zarathos stumbles slightly as she pushes him in front of a bowl and he stares down at the white and green powder that had eggs and milk already thrown in the mix with them. He wasn't exactly sure what all the ingredients were as he had never tried cooking before.