But Du Yun Cheng walked up to her in a few steps, frowned and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I......"

Before she could finish speaking, Du Yun Cheng had already held her hand, turned around and faced Su Wei An: "We don't need outsiders to worry about our affairs."

After that, he took Wen Ran and left.

Seeing their figures disappear from sight, Su Wei An remembered Du Yun Cheng's decisive attitude just now. She wanted to remind Du Yun Cheng to be careful about Wen Ran. She knew that Du Yun Cheng would have a big reaction when he heard their words, but she guessed the beginning, but didn't guess the ending.

She had never seen Du Yun Cheng in such a posture before. He was as indifferent as a stranger. It was as if suddenly they had become strangers who had been classmates for six years, but so what? In Du Yun Cheng's case, she deserved it.

And the day seemed to be getting extra long.

When she walked into the ward, Su Wei An saw that her mother had just finished a phone call with a serious expression on her face. She asked her mother softly, "What's wrong?"

Su's mother turned around and saw that it was Su Wei An who had returned: "You came just in time, I was just looking for you. Your father was conducting clinical trials at Zhanghe Hospital. He met several patients and established a group. We also communicated with each other on a regular basis. Just now, the family members of one of the patients, Lao Li, called and said that Lao Li also suddenly suffered from the same kind of stiffness and headache that your father had before. The doctor said it was... inferior cavity hemorrhage. What should we do? For An An, can you tell your teacher Gu and ask him to help take a look?"

Su Wei An's heart sank: "Has anyone had similar symptoms?"

Although she had previously felt that her father's condition was strange and that it might be related to the experimental drug, she could not be sure. After all, they had no evidence and could not completely rule out the possibility that it was his father's personal problem. It was also possible that his father had just grown up at this time. He suffered an aneurysm, maybe he was so "lucky" that he encountered the probability of being struck by lightning, but now someone else has similar symptoms...

Su Wei An frowned: "I'll go discuss it with Teacher Gu..."

If there is still an aneurysm this time, then this drug...

Su Wei An didn't dare to think about it any more.

After talking to Gu Yun Zheng about this matter, he also realized the danger of this matter. Because the patient was local, he immediately transferred the patient to Huaren Hospital and did an angiogram of the head. The results showed that something terrible happened. It turned out to be an aneurysm, even though he had an aneurysm immediately. The embolization operation went smoothly, but this matter still made Su Wei An particularly concerned.

Su Wei An looked at the DSA image on the screen and said, "One is accidental, what about the other two?"

"Maybe it's a coincidence."

Although he also felt that there was something wrong here, Gu Yun Zheng remained calm, "I checked Professor Wen's experiment and found that there were more than 300 subjects. In addition, the patient named Li had a long-term Even if we doubt that high blood pressure is a risk factor for aneurysms, we still can't draw any firm conclusions."

Although she was anxious, Su Wei An knew very well that what Gu Yun Zheng said was right. It was too early to tell whether there was anything wrong with this drug. After all, it was the only Huntington drug to reach clinical phase III in the near future. It is by no means an easy task to secure the hopes of too many people, including myself.